Chapter 21

!VOTE!

Baekhyun pov

Chanyeol and me decided to get out of the house and meet him.
We saw him last week.
But we needed to see him to know if he and his men knew anything about something.

Another gang is stealing form us. And we won't accept that.

I feel like we're being betrayed by some of our members. I don't know who though.

"Baekhyun?" chanyeol said snapping me out of gaze.

"We're here. " he said.

I turned to look and sure enough we were. In an abandoned place.

I turned to look at sehun and said "Alright open the doors. "

Sehun nodded and got out of the car, along with some other men Baekhyun brought.

He got out and saw all his men, the ones he trusted. His own group.
They were armed and prepared in case something happened.

He got out of the car and turned around to help Chanyeol out as well.
They held hands and walked towards the gate.

Baekhyun pressed on a button and heard static.
"Who?" said a voice.
"Byun Baekhyun. " he said with a stern voice.

He heard silence until the gate buzzed an opened.

He turned to some of his men and said "Half of you with me the other half stay put. "
They nodded.

He looked at chanyeol who gave him a nod and together walked towards the building.
It was opened by someone they didn't know. But knew they could trust.

He looked at baekhyun and said "Baekhyun, my names Jongho. I'll lead you thru. "

Baekhyun nodded.

He let them in.
They walked down a hallway that was dark. With dim lighting. They reached the end with where there was a door.
Jongho knocked and waited.

Someone else opened the door.
Jongho looked at him before saying " Yungho, tell boss that he's here. "

The guy Yungho looked at Baekhyun and nodded closing the door.
You could hear murmurs on the other side.
Finally he opened the door and said "Get in. "

Jongho got out of the way to let Baekhyun, Chanyeol and his men in.

They entered. And saw the person they came to see turned away from them.
And around him his men.
Armed as well.
Jongho motioned them to sit down.
They sat in the chairs in front of his desk.
Jongho went to the other side and said.
"You ready?"

The guy nodded and turned to look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

They stared at each other before the guy said "What brings you here? Didn't you just come last week?"
With a harsh tone.

Baekhyun kept his voice calm while saying "We just came to ask you some questions. "

The guy huffed and sat comfortably in his chair before saying "Go on. "

"Sometimes things not right in the Exo house. I feel like we have a traitor. Not to mention we're losing money. " baekhyun said.

The guy sighed and said "What do you expect me to do? It's not my problem you handle that very well. Aren't you the most powerful leader of South Korea?"

Baekhyun was about to snap when chanyeol said "He is the most powerful one. But if you don't help us than how will we take care of it. Jungkook could be in trouble for all we know. "