Chapter 23

Taehyung, Vernon, and Hoseok were all quiet as Mingyu drived.

"You know it's very awkward, cause y'all ain't talking... " Mingyu said.

Hoseok rolled his eyes "Well what do you expect me to say? I dont know you, I don't know why Taehyung is with You. I don't know why you're sneaking him into his grave. " he said

Taehyung rolled his eyes "I need to see jungkook. "

"What's he to you?" hoseok said.

"My boyfriend. " Taehyung stated.

It was quiet before a pitchy voice said "What?! And you've been hiding it form me??? You little shit!"

They all covered their ears.
"Ya! Will you shut up!? You're so damn loud and annoying!" Vernon yelled out.

Mingyu turned to look at Vernon.
"Damn Vernon you're always so quiet... Now you're yelling at a BTS member. Good job. " he said.

Vernon simply glared at him before turning his head and looking out the window.

~~~
Finally at exo residence.

Mingyu pulled the car towards the closed gate. Before He rolled down his window he said "Remember what we talked about. Act like Dino his attitude and shit and You. " he said pointing at hoseok "act like Vernon's boyfriend. "
He said.
Hoseok and Vernon looked at each other with displease. But Hoseok wrapped an arm around him and acted all touchy.
"Put your face masks on."

He rolled down the window and said "Hi Xiumin. "
The Xiumin guy peered in the car and nodding at Tae said "who's that?"

Mingyu turned to look at Tae and grabbing his hand he said "It's Dino he woke up with a pimple on the corner of his mouth and kept rambling about how ugly he is. "

Tae not knowing what to do did what he thought Dino would do.
He smacked Mingyu on his arm. And pulled his hand away crossing his arms. And mumbled out a tiny " ass wipe. "

Xiumin chuckled. "That's Dino for sure. "
He looked at the backseat towards Vernon and said "Who's he?"

Vernon looked at hoseok before saying "He's my boyfriend. "
The Xiumin guy was shocked.
"Say what? How can a shy ass like you have a boyfriend?"
Vernon glared at him before giving him the middle finger.

Xiumin chuckled and put a hand on the car before yelling out "Alright open up!"
He nodded at Mingyu and went to stand next to the other members.

Mingyu smacked Taehyungs hand and said"Chill, I got a boyfriend"
Tagging simply rolled his eyes. He was about to get out the car when he heard the gate opening again.
He turned to see 5 different cars coming in.

He turned to Mingyu "Who are they?"
Mingyu shrugged and said "No idea. "

They watched as the cars stopped in a straight line and men from each car got out. 3 came out from one while 4 came out from the other.

Taehyung looked at another car and saw someone he didn't want to see
Byun Baekhyun.

He was with Chanyeol and he stood in front of the unidentified men and said something. They nodded and turned to their car to pull out a suitcase and a backpack. Each had their own. Baekhyun turned towards his men and said something.

Taehyung turned towards Mingyu and said "Might as well get in before he gets in. "

Mingyu nodded and said "when we get out we'll hold hands. Hoseok and Vernon keep your hands on each other. "
Vernon glared. While hoseok simply rolled his eyes.
They got out the car and mingyu walked towards Taehyung side and grabbed his hand.
They walked casually towards the front door.
Taehyung was nervous.
What of I get caught?
None of that matters I just need to see jungkook.

Taehyung shook his head.
He had to get to jungkook no matter what.
They were in front of the door alreadu

Mingyu reached out and turned the handle and going in with Taehyung Vernon and Hoseok behind him. No body was in sight.

Mingyu guided taehyung up the stairs.
They all managed to not run into anyone before they stopped in front of a door.

He looked at Taehyung and said "It's always unlocked..... Just go in... But don't do anything stupid. "

Taehyung nodded and he looked at hoseok "Go with Mingyu he'll keep you out if their sight. "

Hoseok glared and said "Why should I trust them?"

Taehyung grew annoyed "Hoseok hyung jungkook doesn't like anyone else other than me. So I suggest you leave with Mingyu and you can meet Dino who will tell you everything. "he said.

Hoseok thought for a moment.
"You know I really wanna meet this Dino. "
He turned to Mingyu.
"lead the way" he said.
Mingyu nodded and turned to Taehyung. Who gave him a reassured nod.

Mingyu said "Follow me. "

Hoseok turned to look at Taehyung one last time before turning to leave with mingyu.
Taehyung watched as they disappeared around the corner.

He turned towards the door and took a deep breath in and saying "Jungkook is so going to kill me. "

He turned the knob slowly and got in. He looked around and saw that jungkook was on his bed facing the wall.
Jungkook with the sound of his door opening turned his head and saw Taehyung.
they stared at each other for a bit before jungkook whispered "Tae?"

Baekhyun pov
I won't survive with them. They already took all my patience away.
Why'd I agree with this???
He turned towards his house and said "Follow me. I will give you your rooms. Do you all want to share one or two?" he asked them.

The 6 members looked at feeldog who said "We'll all share one. We don't know enough of you to be separated. "

Baekhyun nodded and turned to Sehun. "give them kai's room."

Sehun was confused "But jungkook doesn't want nobody in that room. "

Baekhyun shook his head "IM the one in charge not jungkook. "

Sehun tried to make him change his mind "Jungkook doesn't want nobody taking over kai's bedroom. He said it clearly himself. "

"I don't care what he wants! Just give them Kai's room. Dont take anything out of that room!" baekhyun said, clearly stressed.

Sehun kept his mouth shut before turning to the 7 members and said "Follow me. "

They nodded and followed him.
Hansol a member looked at Baekhyun and said "We won't do anything to that room. "

Baekhyun nodded and watched as hansol walked to catch up with his members.

Chanyeol stood beside and him and hugged him "You're clearly stressed. Let's go inside. " he said.
Baekhyun nodded and wrapped an arm around him.
He turned towards the rest if his men and said "Stay put. If anything seems suspicious report it to me directly. "

His men nodded.
He turned around with chanyeol and headed inside. They knew how jungkook was going to react. But they had to do it.

Almost to 3k reads bro!!
And already 100 reads on my yugkook. Thank you so much.
Follow my insta- toplesshsk