Chapter 7

Jungkook kept running till he got home.  Once he got home he went to his room to wrap his gift up.
Jungkook wouldn't stop smiling, once he finished wrapping his gift he went downstairs only to see all of his members there.
His mother Chanyeol was turning 38,  he was 20 years old when he had jungkook. And eighteen when he had Kai.
Jungkook found his mother sitting on Baekhyuns lap.
He ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
Everybody watched as the youngest of  EXO hugged his mother with love.
Jungkook took out the gift from his pocket and handed it to him.
Chanyeol smiled sweetly at him.

Once chanyeol had opened the gift,  tears streamed down his face,  Baekhyun obviously worried about his husband he looked at the locket as well. 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood up to hug their son.
Everyone clapped as they watched the leader and his family together.

"Okay it's time for cake!" yelled a member,  everyone laughed and waited while Chanyeol, Tao and Xiumin cut the cake.

Jungkook was busy eating cake when Taehyung came up in his mind.
And the kiss he had given him.
Without realizing it jungkook was blushing.
Jungkook wanted to tell someone how he felt but decided to push all those thought away and enjoy his mother's party.

Taehyung

When jungkook ran out of the store,  taehyung went back to his car smiling.

His members looked at him suspiciously.
"So.... Did he accept the gift?" asked Bambam.  Taehyung nodded.

"Did he say thank you?" asked Youngjae. Taehyung nodded.

"Did he say he was going to relay you with sex?" asked key.
The members interested with the answer looked at Taehyung.
Taehyung not really sure what the question was nodded his head.

"WHAT!" His member shouted.

Taehyung startled jumped in his seat and glared at them "What?" he said.

"We asked you if he was gonna repay you with sex and you said yes. " Moon-Bin said.

Tae blinked and said "No I wasn't listening."

The members smirked because of his red face.  "Let's go shall we?" he said.

The others nodded and deep down they knew Taehyung had a thing for jungkook.

I am back.!! Sorry I was busy with school.  But here I am.  Another chapter.  Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to VOTE