Chapter 28

VOTE!
Jungkook woke up. His head was throbbing badly. He lifted his hand to touch his bruise. He felt something wet and when he looked at his hand, it was red. With his blood. Jungkook groaned.
"Great, now I'm not pretty anymore. I'm so gonna kill theo. " jungkook said.

He looked around and saw that he was in someone's basement. His legs were throbbing badly.
He struggled to get up when
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. " he heard a voice say.

Jungkook was startled he hadn't seen anyone because of was so dark in the room.
He turned to look towards the room that had the darkest corner and watched as that person stepped out.
Jungkook was shocked.
It was shinwhas leader. Eric Mun.

Jungkook watched as Eric approached him and stood over him.

"How is 'Baekhyuns ' son doing?" he asked.

Jungkook glared at him.
"is that a way to glare at your elder? You haven't been a good son you know jungkook? Dating Taehyung? I can't believe we found out first than your father. He is an absolute idiot. I don't know how he is the most powerful in Korea. " Eric continued.

"He at least has a heart. Unlike you, you son of a bitch my father is going to make your life a living hell. " jungkook spat.

Eric laughed.
"Are you sure? you're an idiot. Just like Kai. " he said.

Jungkook froze.
Eric looked at him.
"Yes Kai. We killed him. I told super Junior to put that bomb under your brothers car. And theo? Yea he was in it too. We killed your brother. And You know who killed Kangin? Super Junior did. They killed their own member for money. And blamed it on Kai. Kangin and Kai were very close. He probably put it in that little diary of his huh?" he asked.

Jungkook stiffened.
How did he know about the little book??

"When we were still an alliance he told me. It was very dumb of his part. It's a good thing he is dead. Many groups started to fear us. It was good to be in the throne. Now I didn't bring you here to kill you. I'm going to sell you to Leeteuk. You will bear his child. " Eric said.

Jungkook tried to wriggle away.
"I'm not having no old man's kid! He better not try anything with me cause I will and believe me kick him real hard in his dick!" he yelled.

Eric whistled and in barged some of his men who took a hold of jungkook.
Jungkook struggled. But was weak due to the blow he had received to his head.

Theo came forward and smirked at jungkook. "Not so tough eh jungkookie? " he said.
The other laughed with him.
Jungkook spit at him.
Theo jerked back a bit and wiped the spit off his face.
He than threw his fist back and punched jungkook.
Jungkooks head whipped sideways.

Eric butt in. "Now now, remember Leeteuk wants him pretty. But with the blow Chan gave him. Tsk. He isn't so pretty after all. " he said cackling.

Jungkook didn't do anything. He couldn't. He was hurt. Weak. Tired.

He should've never yelled at his father. He should've apologized like a good son he was. But no. Now he probably wouldnt be able to say sorry. The thought of Taehyung made his heart burn. He just wanted Taehyungs arms around him. To hold him tight and say everything was fine. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore he let his tears fall.

Eric, Theo and the others watched him.

Theo went forward and slapped jungkook.

"Quit crying. Nobody is going to help you. Your brother would but he's not here. Your father probably wouldn't waste his time with you. " he said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and lunged forward at 'Theo, he was on top of him ready to hit him when he was pulled roughly backwards.
"Shut your trap you piece of shit, when my father comes I swear to God the last thing you'll see is a bullet go through your head, mark my words Theo. " jungkook spat.

'Theo chuckled "Id like yo see you try bunny boy. " he said.

Jungkook smirked "Oh believe me I will. "

Eric turned to his men "Let's take him outside , leeteuk is outside he's waiting. Wrap his legs and arms. " he said.
His men got to work with jungkook.

ExoxBts
Namjoon and Baekhyun were coming up with a plan. They didn't know what to do.
"Maybe we should just go straight up and ask him for jungkook, take our men, our weapons. I think they're preparing to leave. When we find Eric, let me put a bullet through his head. " Baekhyun said.

Namjoon looked up at him.
"All for Kai?" he asked.

Baekhyun stopped what he was doing.
And looked at him.
"Yea, I'd be lying if I said I don't want revenge. He killed my son. Jungkooks role model. But " he stopped to look at Sehun who was looking at him "I think it's time."

Sehun cocked his head.
Baekhyun turned around to look at Feeldog.
Feeldog looked at him.
Baekhyun reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of keys.
"I think it's time your leader come out of that hellhole don't ya think?" he asked.

Feeldog and his members eyes widened they suddenly ran to him and started pouncing on him.
"Fuck yea!"
"Finally!"
"thank you!"
"knew you had it in you!"
They all yelled at once.

Baekhyun put a hand in the air and turned to Sehun and Namjoon.
"Sehun get the men ready. Tell the men to get ready as well. " he turned to namjoon "You're going to meet someone you haven't seen in a long time. " he said.

Namjoon was confused but nodded.
"Tell jin and your men to get ready. "

He turned toward the door

Toplesshsk instagram
..... How u like? Vote!!!