Chapter 16

Long chapter surprisingly.....
Maybe
!!!Vote!!!
~~~

Jungkook woke up due the sunlight hitting his face. He groaned and sat back up.

He fumbled on his dresser for his phone. He kept fumbling till his hands felt a cold object. He picked it up and turned it on. He looked at the time and saw that it was 1 in the afternoon.

Jungkook groaned. Waking at 3 in the morning last night was a bad idea.
He was frowning but a shiny object was glowing with the sunlight hitting it. He was confused but remembered Tae had given him a ring, his eyes widened and he picked up his hand to look at the ring.

His eyes widened looking at the ring

His eyes widened looking at the ring. It was an expensive one.

He smiled at the thought of Tae going thru the trouble of looking for a ring for him.
He giggled thinking about how Tae panicked picking a ring.

Jungkook stretched and got out of bed to take a shower.

After the shower he got out to dress.
He heard a small bark from his door and smiled. Sehun hadn't kicked his baby out. He opened the door with a smiling face which quickly turned into a frown only seeing Dino holding onto his dog.

Dino smiled and set the dog down. He walked into jungkooks room. And sat on his bed. He looked at jungkook and decided to look around the room.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and closed the door.

He looked at Dino who was looking at his hands in his lap.

He raised a brow. "What's up with you?" he asked.

Dino looked up and smiled awkwardly. "I'm going on a date today. "
Jungkooks eyes widened and he immediately with a towel hanging around his waist sat next to Dino and stared at him.
"with who?" he asked.
Dino looked away before awkwardly saying "Mingyu...... "

Jungkooks mouth hung open. Never in his life had he imagined Mingyu asking Dino out.

"when?" he asked.
Dino looked at him. Before turning his head the other way. His breathing quickened. And his heart picked up a pace. He couldn't tell him that while he and Mingyu were spying on him.

"Uhhhhh..... Last night. " he replied.

Jungkook raised a brow but I thought they were sleeping he thought

He looked at Dino before saying "But I thought you were sleeping?"

Dino's face was getting redder by the second. He couldnt lie. But he had to.
"Uhhhh I uhhhh i-i went to his room last night. "

"But he was talking to me before he went to sleep in his room"

"yea right when you left I went to his room. "

"and what were you doing in his room?"

"i-i-i wanted to sleep because you had left me. "

"why are you stuttering?"

"Uh... Uh... Because your asking too many questions?..... . "

"your face is red...and your hands are shaking..... "

Dino looked at his hands and sure enough they were shaking.

"Uh..... "

Jungkook leaned forward and said
"Are you hiding something from me?"

Dino panicked and shot up from the bed. He tried to run towards the door but jungkook was fast enough to block the door.
He glared at Dino. " Why are you running away?"
Dino looked away and before he could lock himself in the bathroom jungkook ran to him and pushed him onto his bed.

He leaned over and said
"If you don't tell me now I will take this towel off my waist and put it around your neck. "

He glared at him.
Dino closed his eyes and whispered out "Meandmingyufollowedyoulastnight
"

Jungkook cocked his head a little and said "what?"

Dino breathed in and said
"Me and mingyu followed you last night. "

Jungkook looked into Dino's eyes and leaned close.
"Well guess I'll have to punish you both. "

Dino panicked and tried to push jungkook away.
But jungkook wrapped the towel around his wrists and went for a towel to put into Dino's mouth.

Dino struggled but couldn't break free.
Jungkook smirked and went to change before walking out of his room to look for his mingyu hyung.

He was gonna have fun beating the shit outta them. Friends or not.

~~~~~

Jungkook once done with what he needed to do. He Walked downstairs and saw his parents talking with his other gang members.

He saw how his parents were worried while talking.
He walked closer and heard the words
"Attack" and "dead". He froze.
Who attacked? Who died?

He looked at his parents who were looking at him.
They smiled to hide the worry on their faces.

"Jungkook. Your awake. " his dad baekhyun said.
Jungkook smiled and nodded.

He saw how Baekhyun wasn't looking at him anymore but at the ring in his finger.
Jungkook moved his hand to hide it behind his back.
He smiled and said "I gotta go. "

Before his parents could question him he walked away. But not before hearing his parents say "Take Dino and Mingyu with you. "

Jungkook groaned but nodded.
"Tell them I'll be waiting in the car. "

Chanyeol and Baekhyun turned to look at the two who walked down.
Their eyes widened at the sight in front of them.

"what the hell happened to you two?" chanyeol asked.

Dino and Mingyu were currently bruised up in their faces along with some drawing on their faces.

They looked at them awkwardly before saying at the same time "Jungkook. "

Chanyeol and Baekhyun and the members looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

Dino and Mingyu simply scowled at them before walking out the door to accompany jungkook.

Once In the car they look at jungkook who was simply smirking.

"That's for following me.maybe that'll teach you to not follow me again..... Lovebirds "

Dino and mingyu simply looked at each other before blushing.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes And turned the engine on to go meet Tae.

:) I'm writing another book.
Probably gonna be published on Monday.
But it's no Taekook, Namjin, Jimin, Yoonmin.... It's a very rare ship. It's YUGKOOK.

Like it or not. ;)