Chapter 13

Street lights went by as jungkook stared out the window. It had been 15 minutes since they left his house. He had no idea where they were going.

"Tae? Where are we going?" jungkook asked.

"It's a surprise. " Tae answered back.

"But you said that 5 minutes ago" jungkook whined.

"we're going somewhere special. I don't want to ruin the surprise. " he said.

Jungkook pouted but nodded.

-time skip arrived at destination -

When the car stopped jungkook got out the car. He looked out and saw the waves crashing into each other.
"Hey kook! Come on!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook as he was walking towards the beach already.

Jungkook was about to go but had the feeling he was being stared at. He turned around but didn't see anyone. What he did see was a car parked not too far away from them.

That car wasn't here when we got here jungkook thought.

He was about to investigate when he heard Taehyung yelling for him again.
Not wanting him to keep waiting he ran to him. Forgetting about the car.

????Pov
"You dumbass! Why'd you park so close to them. I think he suspects something now.!" he said worriedly.

"Aish don't be a wimp. He didn't even come close. He doesn't know. Trust me. Now come on!" he snapped back.

"What now!? We're gonna watch them????" he asked surprised.

"Nahhh we're gonna join them as well. Well no shit Sherlock. Now get your ass out. And remember to shut the door quietly. We don't want to get caught.!" he said.

The other scoffed but got out as well, closing the door softly.

Third person pov

Taehyung and jungkook were sitting on a towel Tae had layed out for them. They were eating something that Taehyung had prepared. More so his father made.

Once they were done they cleaned up and later down to look at the night sky.

"Tae?" jungkook asked.

The other hummed.

"You know, I really enjoyed today.... Thank you. " jungkook continued.

Taehyung smiled and said "no problem"

Silence fell.

"But that's not the real reason why I asked you to come here. " he continued.

Jungkook with a quick move stood up.
"W-what? Are you planning to kidnap me??!!! Are you gonna kill me?!! If so I'll kill you first im much faster than you?! And-and I'll cut your d-" he was stopped by Taehyung kissing him on the lips softly.

Jungkook froze. He wasn't expecting that.
Taehyugn after getting jungkook to shut up. Pulled away.

"No. I'm not gonna do anything... I just wanted to be with you.... Alone.... No members around... No father asking us where we are going. No one but just you and me....... We live life as a gangsters son... And we are in danger as well...... But I wouldn't hurt you.... I just... You make me feel..... I- I can't even describe it... But if I'm with you I feel like I can actually love someone. And i- I don't know how you'll react..... We're supposed to be enemies... But since the day I saw you. The day you beat me to the floor. I couldn't stop looking at you and thinking about you.... I saw how my members looked at you.... And how they said you were so beautiful..... I guess.... I felt that way too. That's when I realized I needed you close no matter what..... I didn't want anyone to know about how feelings. I tried getting rid of them as well the day of your father's birthday. When I broke that necklace. I thought I could hate you.... But when I saw you so sad.. It broke my heart.. That's when I knew.. I was head over heels for you. Fuck! I like you jungkook. Even if I get kicked out my father's gang because of you... I'll be glad I loved you because I wouldn't care and I wouldn't stop loving you... ... So Kim Jungkook.... Will you be my boyfriend??"

He asked with a ring on his hand. And staring at jungkook.

Well.... What's he gon say??
Yes?
No?
By the way vote for BTS in the link.
And share that link.!!!!
Sincerely Your Author.

https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2018/