Chapter 27

Baekhyun was pacing around the living room. Chanyeol was crying. Exo was busy calling their members.
Jungkook was missing. Stray kids hadn't come back. What was going on?

Baekhyun was worried. He was angry at himself.
"FUCK!" He yelled and punched the wall.
He turned to look at his members "Find my baby!" he yelled.

Sehun nodded and and looked towards his men. They were about to leave when Sehun got a call.
He picked up. His face went from pale
He stared mouth agape at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun interested mouthed a 'what'.

Sehun started shaking. He handed the phone to baekhyun and said "You wont take this well. "

Baekhyun looked at the phone.
He than put it towards his ear.
"Who is this?" he asked.

"Baekhyun?" he heard it was chan.
"yea?" he said back.

He heard Chan chuckling "We've got your son but we aren't giving him back. We've got Super Junior and Shinwha. We're going to kill your son in front of you. "he said.

Baekhyun dropped the phone. He was pale. He looked at Sehun and with tears in his eyes he said "Find him."

Sehun nodded and yelled out orders. Every men in the house got their guns ready. This was it. They wanted a fight. And baekhyun was gonna give it to them.

Taehyung pov
It was calm at the BTS hangout. The members were laughing and having fun.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch staring at his members. They were happy. But he just wanted jungkook. A few hours had passed since he left.
He was about to leave when his phone buzzed in his pocket.
Message after message popped up.
All from Mingyu.

Taehyung was confused. Why was mingyu texting him that much?

He decided to open them up and his blood ran cold.
Taehyung, jungkook was kidnapped.

It only took those four words to get him up on his feet and out the door. He opened his car door and slammed it shut. He texted back.
I'm coming
Mingyu responded: bad idea
I don't care. Taehyung responded.

He turned the engine on and sped away from his house. He drove way too fast. But jungkook was more important.

He sped towards the EXO mansion not caring one bit that his car got damaged. He got out the car and a lot of EXO members pointed their guns at him.
He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled out "BAEKHYUN!!"
He waited.
Until the front door opened and Mingyu stepped out with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at Taehyung and shook his head. He walked close up to him.
"what?" he asked.
"where's jungkook?" taehyung said.

Baekhyun stood still for a moment.
"You may be dating my son. But for your information. Where he is, is none of your business. I don't know where he is. But listen here. When we save him, he will end things with you. I don't want to see you here. No where near my son. " he said.

Taehyung glared at him and said "When you find him. You don't know where. Did you know Shinwha was behind this? Who else.?"

Baekhyun looked at him up and down and said "Your super Junior. "
Taehyung was taken aback. But super junior was their group. How can they-? No.
Taehyung took out his phone and dialed his father's phone.
He waited while the other line ringed.
Finally he heard "Hello?"
"dad? Super Junior. They're betraying us. " taehyung said.

Namjoon was silent for a moment.
"that's nonsense. " he said.

Taehyung shook his head.
"They have Jungkook with them. Baekhyun isn't pleased with us. He thinks we had something to do with it. "

"why do you care about jungkook? Get on home let Baekhyun solve his own problems. " namjoon said.

Taehyung took a deep breath before saying "Appa, jungkook is my boyfriend. "

It was silent on the other end. Suddenly namjoon hanged up on Taehyung.
Taehyung looked at his phone.
Great.
Jungkook was missing.
Now he might get kicked out of his own house for breaking a rule.

He looked at Baekhyun who was staring at him.
"BTS didn't have anything to do with this. " he said

Baekhyun nodded.
"Just like kai's accident. " he said.

Taehyungs eyes widened.
"What?"he said confused.

Baekhyun turned to look at him.
"I know it wasn't BTS who killed my son. I just put the blame on you. Because I was angry. Namjoon was my friend. Super Junior was with them. I thought he had betrayed me. He took someone who was very valuable to us. I didn't want to believe it. I knew it was super junior all along. I just didn't have to strength to tell namjoon. After all he worked for.... " he said.

He looked towards his house to see Chanyeol standing there and crying.
He looked back at Taehyung.
"You might wanna leave. Namjoon would be he-" baekhyun didn't get to finish his sentence. When right then BTS had arrived. With a very angry Namjoon.

Namjoon stepped out of the car and slammed it behind him.
He pointed his gun at Baekhyun and looked at Taehyung. "Get in, now" he said.

Taehyung shook his head and pulled out his own gun and stood in front of baekhyun. "No". He said.

Exo saw this. Seventeen saw this. Big bang saw this. Monsta x Saw this. Their other groups did as well.

Taehyung didn't want to let his tears fall but they did.
"Appa. I love him. I need him. Please. I want him back. " he said.

Namjoon still pointed the gun. Not saying anything.
Yoongi who was behind him said.
"Namjoon, it's teenage love. Let's just get this wuss his boyfriend back. "

Namjoon pointed the gun at him this time.
Yoongi backed up.
"when did you ever say something like that? Don't ever say something like that again. He's not you and jimin. " namjoon said and put his gun away.

He turned to look back at Baekhyun.
"You want your son? You want my help? Fine. " he stuck his hand out.

Baekhyun looked at his hand.
He hesitated for a bit.
He turned back to look at his group.
Everyone who had been loyal to him.
He looked at Chanyeol who was looking at him with pleading eyes.
Baekhyun turned back and stretched his hand out. They shook hands.
"Alright than, come on. We don't have much time. " he said.
Namjoon nodded and told his men to follow him.
BTS and EXO would unite once more. To fight their enemy.

Toplesshsk on instagram.