Prologue

"You're really not giving me a choice you know."

"A choice in what?" Ashton asks me.

"A choice to get so attached to you. I can't stop thinking about you. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to be happy alone. I wasn't supposed to need someone to be to content in life. I didn't want it. Why are you doing this to me?" I just can't stand how he is making me feel without even trying.

"Oh, you think this is my fault? You think I wanted to get close to you? You think I wanted to fall in love with you?" He starts raising his voice at me, and it starts to scare me a little. "No Jace. You don't get to blame this on me."

"Y-you love me?"

"You're so fucking irritating. With your perfect face and hair. And your dumb laugh that I want to hear all the time. You're independence that I usually hate on women but fits you so perfectly. You're so comfortable with yourself it makes me sick. You're supportive of my stupid band even when it gets in the way of whatever relationship we have going on. You love your fucking family more than anything. And I hate that you've made me feel-which no ones done in a really long time. I don't like it. I don't do feelings or relationships. But I want to do them with you. So yeah, I'm fucking in love with you."

I stare at him in awe. Not exactly sure what to say after his outbreak.

"Now just get over here and fucking kiss me."

And that's exactly what I do.

Im literally the freaking worst at this kind of stuff. Thanks for reading
xxGabbyxx