SEIS

Ashton's POV

6:00 am, June 8th, 2014.

London

5SOS and 1D are all sitting together at this fancy breakfast places way to early in the morning, on our last day in London.

We've discovered that no normal human being is up this early. So if we ever want to go out in public, we do so in the god awful very early morning.

It's not really our band. It's mainly 1D. It's actually all them. Everyone knows who they are. Literally. Everybody. I don't know how they do it. I mean love the fame. But they can't do anything without mobbed. But they sure do love what they do.

I keep putting off telling the boys I won't be going back home to australia with them. And considering I'm going tomorrow, I probably should tell them.

"I'm just excited to see Theo honestly. It's been a couple months and I surely do miss the little fella." Niall says. All the boys are sitting here talking about their plans the next few days.

"Ya, I know all our moms are planning a big get together when we fly home. They always do every time, and there always the best parties ever! Just chilling with everyone from home." Oh great, now I'm gonna feel bad for letting everyone down. "But I didn't see your name on the flight list ashton, are you taking a different flight home?" Luke asks.

Crap.

"Well about that. I'm not going home."

"Oh cool bud, where ya goin?" Only Niall could make this conversation turn a good direction.

"Well it's kind of a long story, but I'm headed to Europe on a train ride." I can just feel the boys eyes on me. Michael, Luke, Calum, and i sort of made a pact that we would go home together every chance together. And not only did I break that, but I didn't tell them. I'm such a shitty friend.

"That's cool buddy. I'm happy for ya." Harry reaches over and squeezes my shoulder. "It'll be good for you to have some alone time." He gives me a look like he knows why I'm doing this. It's really reassuring knowing someone understands.

The conversation changes, which I'm thankful for, but I can still feel their eyes on me. Like they are trying to internally make me feel bad.

I then look up and see her. The most beautiful girl, I think I've ever laid my eyes on. Shes not super tiny. And she's fairly tall. But she holds herself up with confidence. She's got her own contemporary, modern, hipster style going on. I can tell she doesn't follow social norms. And it's kinda hot. Her hair is long, with a little beachy frizzy wave to it. And her smile. That's something you don't see every day. Absolutely stunning. She is incredible. Flawless.

And then there's me. Wearing a hood and sunglasses, with eight other guys who are doing the same thing. Staring at her like a creep. Well, there goes my chances of anything ever going on.

We finish breakfast, and I get a call. My mom. She knows something is up. Great. "Excuse me boys."

"Hello, mom?" I say as I walk out of the restaurant to go sit on a bench out front.

"Hi hon. How's my baby boy doing?"

"I'm good. I'm guessing one of the boys text you or something. I'm really really Sorry mom. I'll explain it to you sometime I just, umm, I really need some time alone." The girl walks out of the restaurant still by herself. I stare at awe some more until I realize I look like a creep again.

"You don't need to explain it to me. If you have something to do, you go do it. But will you promise to come home next time you have a break, and talk to me?" This man grabs her. I want to go up and do something, but she might know him. But them I see her try to get him off her. I gotta do something.

"Mom, I promise I will tell you. Just someone's in trouble right now and I think I need to go help. I'll call you later and explain, ok? I love you." I hang up before I can even hear her say I love you back.

"What are you doing to her? Babe, are you ok?" I hope he realizes I'm helping her, and that I'm not just some weirdo that can't stop looking at her.

"No, this man won't get off of me." Good she caught on.

"Yeah right, you two didn't walk out together. She's mine now bud, so move along." Oh god, he's not believing us. Think ashton, think. I could kiss her. Oh my god. Im gonna do it. Where am I getting this courage from?

"Oh really? You don't think she's mine?" I take one of my hands and wrap them behind her head, and place the other one carefully on her waste. She doesn't back away from me. I lean in and look into her eyes. I feel like I could stare at her eyes for days. I slowly move in and I can feel our lips touching, and it sends a shock throughout my entire body. Something I haven't felt in a long time. And then I do it. I kiss her. It's the best feeling in the entire world and I never want it to end. I pull her in closer thinking that maybe if I hold her tighter she won't leave me. The moment is perfect.

"Hey boys we gotta go where's ash--Ashton what the heck? The paps will be here any second!" And moment ruined.

I know I have to go. I look into her eyes, and whisper "I'm sorry." I get into the car and I'm being interrogated by the boys trying to figure out what that was. But all I can think about is how I walked away from the best thing that's happened to me in a very long time.