Kindergarden

(a/n:I'm obsessed with this song)
~Jughead's POV~
Today was my first day of kindergarten a girl with blonde hair sat next to me on the bus because she thought I was lonely. She smelt like strawberries. Her name is Elizabeth but she specifically told me to call her Betty, she said she hated her real name I figured it would be best to not ask why. Oddly whenever I said, to quote my dad, "big words" she would know what I'm saying. Archie never did and Cheryl thinks I make them up. She shared her crayons with me in class because apparently we had the same class. And we couldn't afford to get supplies because my sister was just born so we had to spend a lot of money on her. Turns out Betty and I have a lot in common. We both know Archie,we both enjoyed writing, we're both into mystery, and we both love Scooby-Doo. "Wait so you live next to Archie?" I asked her "Yeah." She answered "How come we've never seen each other?" I asked "I dunno." She said and giggled. For some reason whenever she did that it made my stomach feel odd... Kind of a good odd if that's even possible.

~General POV~
And as the years went by they became closer as friends, and eventually lovers.

(a/n:The cringe of my narration😂)