💗/West: _freaky

2018/10/13: Freaky Friday the 13th

So, something really freaky happened to me while I was in a tour bus trekking dangerously through perilous mountain roads in the Northern highlands of Viet Nam.

The weather was foggy with little intermittent rain spells here and there, and the bus had to drive slowly as the road was only wide enough for two moderately sized vans (large trucks would require the entire space of the road).

Guilty that I hadn't updated LBS in 10 days (FUCK ME), I was editing the next update in the bus since there wasn't much to see but fog and I wanted to update as soon as possible because the chapter had been on mind since I returned from Thailand.

I thought I would take my time editing the chapter because I've already went past the 10 day mark (I AM A FAILURE) and because the chapter was LONG and IMPORTANT and EMOTIONAL AF. I needed it to be perfect.

Then, when I was taking a break from working out some dialogue, I looked up and saw this:

My jaw dropped. My heart palpitated. Is this a sign that I should update ASAP?

Needless to say, once I was back on the bus after having done some adventuring and sightseeing, I was SO focused on getting _dance finished and published.

So what was the point of this story?

If it wasn't for this sign, you guys would've had to wait a little later for a new update 😆

(But still, THAT SHIT ^^^ WAS SOME NEXT LEVEL FREAKY MATRIX SHIT OH MY LORD)

Story end.