Prom

Prom

Michael: He said he was sick, and he looked it, so you let him stay home as you went to prom alone. You were actually having a good time, hanging out with a couple of your friends as they stopped and stared at the stage where a surprise band was supposed to play for you guys, what you didn't expect to see, was that it was your boyfriend's band. He saw you and pulled you on the stage. "Like i would miss this? Not a chance, stay up here with me while i sing for them, then we'll have the guys play a special song for us, okay?" you nod. "Yeah!"

Ashton: He was in another country, performing for thousands of girls, you were back home, at prom, on the stage, Prom Queen, you just didn't have your king with you. You were grateful they still let you have the title without Ashton, so as queen, you walked out and danced with your best friend only to be pulled away a moment later. And there was Ashton, the King's crown on his head, a smirk on his face as he twirled you around. "A King is always there for his Queen, even if he's a tad late!" you smiled. "Thank you for showing up." He kissed your forehead. "I'm always there for my Queen in her time of need."

Calum: Here you were, in your huge princess ballgown at your senior prom, the only problem was, that you were alone. You couldn't blame your boyfriend for not showing up, he was in another country, doing what he loves, you didn't expect him to show and that was exactly what he wanted. As you were getting punch from a bowl, you felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see who the stranger was, little did you know, that it was Calum. You squealed as you saw him all clad up in his tux and he smiled and picked you up gently. "Kick off those heels babe, let's dance!"

Luke: Your couple song was coming on, and you were exiting the dance floor. Your friends tried to get you to stay, but once you told them that it was yours and Luke's song, they dropped it and let you go. As you were beginning to sit down, you were lifted back up, a hand gently on your waist. "What's going on?" you asked, not looking at the stranger who laughed. "What, i can't dance with my girlfriend to our song?" that was when you came back to reality. "LUKE! You're here!" you screamed and he laughed harder. "Yeah, wouldn't miss out on this night in a million years. The next time you look this beautiful will be our wedding day."

___________

Taking requests