Punishment

Screaming out in pain as another lash of claws went onto my back. Venom pinning me against the wall my head facing the brick so I couldn't see when he would strike me next. My shirt was ruined, and my bra all but tattered as well laying across the sewer damp floor. Tears streaming down my face and horrible sobs escaping my lips. My voice was long gone as he continued to use me as his nude punching bag.

"Spider man tried to get us to give you up. We won't let little spider go so easily like last time." He hissed. His claws dripping with my blood. Sobbing as the throbbing pain kept coming in waves. One worse after the other. "P-p-please.....stop." Whimpering placing my forehead on the cool stone. My brain of fire from my concussion. Venom's tongue wrapped around my throat. His tongue squeezing. Gasping for breath trying to claw at the tongue, but my hands were tied above my head. Silent tears falling onto my bare feet beneath me.

His tongue finally came off my throat, gasping for air like I have never before. "I'm sorry...please.." One of Venom's tentacles went into my mouth stopping me from talking any further. "Little spider talks to much. She must be silent," his tongue wrapping around my ear leaving a sticky trail. Another tentacle wrapped around my hips while another began to slide down past the hem of my sweatpants. My ears began to warm, a blush shining on my cheeks. The tentacle in my mouth began to move back and forth. More tears streaming down my face as I was being touched by this symbiote. I want to soak in an acid bath to get rid of my skin, but I couldn't. The tentacle in my sweatpants began to stroke me. The blush growing deeper and deeper. I wanted to yell at him to stop, but the tentacle in my mouth stopped me. Venom's chest went flush up against my bleeding back. A sudden warmth surrounding my body.

His large arms on either side of my body. Keeping me in his own little cage as he touched me. Biting on the tentacle trying to hide my pleasure boiling in my stomach trying to swallow my moan from the symbiote. His chuckle right in my ear made me stop biting the tentacle as hard as I could. "Trying to hide something, Little Spider?" his tongue wrapping around my ear, but it didn't stop there. His long tongue going up and down the length on my neck. My jawline getting to meet his slimy tongue, but it went down to my collarbone. His head in the crook of my neck, another tentacle wrapping around my hair pulling me head so he could see my neck. His tongue went down the front. Sobbing out trying to get to start, but the tentacles around me were limiting my movements.

Hissing filled my ears as I felt the tentacle enter me. Moaning out at the surprise. Venom chuckling slightly as his hot breath was on my neck. The tentacle was pumping itself in and out. Sobbing out wanting it to stop. The tentacle in my mouth slid out with ease and stayed there near my lips. "P-p-please...." tears brimming my eyes my forehead resting on the brick with the stinging sensation of the tentacle that still had a hold on my hair. Venom growled my hair being tugged by blood stained claws. "We'll stop when we want to stop. You aren't carrying yet, so we have to make sure you are." he snarled tentacles pulling my pants and underwear down. Sobbing out wanting this to stop now. "W-what..w-will make you stop n-now?" stuttering scared for my life. My tears not stopping from falling from my eyes that were most likely red and puffy. Everything stopped. Venom's tentacles stopped whatever they were doing. His evil toothy grin showed up near centimeters from my skin.

"If little spider doesn't fight or yell. We will be...gentle." the words sounded foreign to him, but...if I submit to him he will be 'nicer' to me, but will do the same actions. But if I continue to fight he'll be as aggressive as he is now. Letting out a little sigh in defeat, my last tears falling from my face. "Ok..." whispering, my whole body going limp. The tentacles or claws that were holding me or touching me went away. Claws wrapped around my arms and cut away the black webbing. My whole body went limp. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. Black was consuming my vision. I couldn't tell if the voice I was hearing was the one in my head or Venom's, but I collapsed onto the floor, large arms catching me and slowly putting me on the cold, wet, and horrible sewer floor.