Symbiote Love

A/N: If you couldn't tell by the title...dis is gonna have some sweet couple lovin'

Cheers!

~Weirdo

~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were racing with thoughts and questions. I tried not to toss and turn and try to at least get comfortable, but my body couldn't help it. Tossing one side then rolling to the other trying not to touch my mate as he slept on the other side of the bed possibly awake because of me constantly moving. Taking a deep breath through my nose, sinking further and further into the mattress. Forcing close my large eyes trying to feel at least tired and eventually fall asleep. Venom shifted a little, but didn't turn towards me. Taking another deep breath, my nerves spiking at the feeling of Venom's fingers combing through my black hair. Pulling the many layers of blankets over my shoulders, his fingers continuing to go through the many knots in my new hair. "Can Little Spider not sleep?" He asked, his voice was calm as if he didn't care that I kept him awake.

"I'm...just not tired I guess," answering him, looking over my shoulder seeing his eyes fixed on just my hair and his fingers combing through it like a silk dress. Venom kept combing through my hair with his claws possibly seeing if this soothing movement would lull me to sleep, but my eyes didn't feel heavy whats so ever. "...Venom that's not helping," chuckling, as he was trying to get me to sleep. He moved now, his claws no longer near my hair. He rose a little resting his weight on his elbow, his other hand wrapping around my waist. His hot breath leaking down my neck, my chest warming to the feeling. He pulled me closer to him until my back made contact with his chest. "I know something that will get you tired," he whispered in my ear. His tongue wrapping around my jaw and going down until his lips met my neck.

Humming out, my toes curling to the sensation. He didn't give me a warning as he rolled over grabbing me onto his stomach. Gasping out as his large hands grabbed the back of my thighs. Resting on his stomach looking down at him with lust filled eyes. Leaning down, our foreheads locked together as he looked into my eyes and I looked into his. Something inside me awoken. A hunger, something inhuman. I didn't know I had this, something that wanted to come out and take Venom.

Kissing him gently, love and lust melding together to form something new. Our lips moving in sync with each other. My hands moving up and down his muscles that lined his arms. Feeling them move underneath my touch. The tightness in his muscles made the heat in my core grow more and more. The want for Venom growing more and more with need. Gasping out as his claws dug into my skin. I didn't mean too, but I leaned back my hands meeting something I didn't mean too. He moaned out, his head leaning back against the pillow. His hips bucking at the touch.

I could feel my cheeks warming scooting up. "I-I'm s-sorry!" stuttering, stopping everything and looking down at him. He didn't move an inch for awhile worried that I had hurt him. Venom sat up, pulling me up to hover over his hips. His white eyes looking into mine. "Do it again," he whispered, moaning out as he grinded against me, leaning my head back moaning out. Now it was my turn, the need growing stronger and stronger, my legs growing weaker from the touch.

Grinding against Venom, his growls of pleasure making this much better. His body was shaking for the need of release. He growled bucking his hips again against mine. Moaning out, he again didn't give me the chance to breathe as he rolled us over. He was grinding his member against my hips while his hands massaged my inner thighs. There was one slight problem...I didn't know how to let...my body...to open. "V-Venom..." he knew, that's why he was doing what he was doing. Teasing me into helping me to allow myself to open to him. "I know, Little Spider," he growled, really wanting to just bury himself in me.

I could feel pressure down there, wanting to be released. "There you go," he moaned out not giving me time to adjust to my new body. Moaning out nearly ripping the sheets as my claws dug into them. My toes curling at the sensations coursing through my body. Moaning out, Venom didn't care if someone could hear us, he wanted them to know that I was his, and he was mine.

Pressure growing more and more in my stomach. I could feel it with Venom, he was going faster, stronger with me. His grip around my hips tightening. Nearly screaming out feeling pure bliss as I went over the ledge of this beautiful thing that was happening between symbiote mates. His seed pumped into me as he breathed hard, his head drawn back as he moaned out as his seed was pumped into me. I could now feel the heaviness of my eye lids. I couldn't move, something inside me wouldn't allow me to move as Venom stayed like this. I couldn't remember when anything else happened after that.

Something inside me was changing, and I could feel it already. And all I could do was smile.