E I G H T

Monday morning, sun gloomily withering above the students. Realising that it was early in the morning, she caught up with her book alone. Finding out that Knox had taken after classes with Professor Adkins to catch up on his lessons in class. For a person who could bully people with words, he had a soft spot for education. For potions to be exact. Also, Edward has been missing out on a lot lately, Heather tried to look around for him, asking around even asking the Head boy of Hufflepuff but most of them saying that they didn't know.

Heather just shrugs along the lines before hearing gasps amongst everyone. She turns her head to the noise and saw girls and boys all huddled up at the balcony. Heather frowns her head and placed her book on the little arch before running up to them with a confused look.

"What is it?" She asks Robert who was coming up to her. The boy shrugged, he gripped on her shoulder before escorting her to the place near the ledge. The air was salty but there was something moving along the skies. She squinted her eyes looking at the sky from above. Mister Carpe had his little conductors to guide but he was walking quite slowly. Considering only being fifty - four years of age being publicly announced. What was he doing?

The sounds of bells ringing and the clear image of a carriage from everyone's dreams came flying through the sky. Everyone gasped looking at the blue beauty of the white horses and the blue carriage that was flying through the sky. Heather saw it with her eyes, her eyes were nearly brought to tears but that was just speaking metaphorically. The carriage landed on the ground safely as the wings of the horses weren't bent in ways as it landed. Huge commitment to those who drove it. Mister Carpe walks away until the sound of water parting ways of the sea. Everyone 'Whoah'ed' at the moment nearly astonished of what came out. The oldest ship was known to man. Came from the northern part of Europe. Bulgaria. Heather was astonished by their beings but was also fascinated by the French school itself.

That was when she felt a tug on her shoulder. The girl turns her head.

"Come now, Heather...We must not be late for the special meeting Headmaster Dippet has given us." The girl nods before placing an arm around his shoulders and giddily skipped along the way to the great hall.

As they did, the air was much warmer here then the outside. Though, Heather shivered considering wearing a big coat given by Robert who decided to show off his strength in withering the coldness. Heather chuckles knowing that he was shivering underneath considering his body was mostly made on bones and not a lot of meat. That was until the man came.

"Everyone!" He shouts. The girls and boys silent down quite quickly turning around excitedly. The girl smiles.

"Now...The moment has come for the arrival of the newest guest of the two wizarding schools from around the world. Let me introduce you..." The doors open at the perfect moment. The doors revealed groups of girls walking forward. They all wore little blue dresses with frills on the shoulders exposing their long lean arms, girls could die for. Blonde hair mostly with lean figures that were all healthy and all beautiful. No wonder boys loved them. She practically saw Robert swooning over the girls making Heather chuckle. She touched his chin making it close. He didn't acknowledge it making her smile.

"The Beaubaxtons Wizardin' school in Southern France and their headmistress, Charlotte Le Dubois." Said the headmaster, goodness. She was the same age as Headmaster Dippet which led to our conclusion. Robert was dumbfounded.

"White hair and everything." Said him. The girl chuckles. Everyone clapped for their appearance. That was when everything went dark. The headmistress walks up to Headmaster Dippet who gave her a little kiss on her hand which was a thoughtful gesture to the French. The lovely girls from Beaubaxtons sat at the tables next to the Gryffindors which brought them to stand out.

"Out with the next one! The school of Wizardry, Dumstrang Academy in Bulgaria. An all-boys school with their headmaster, Antonov Dimitri." Out came with four boys. A pair of them valued strength that wore orange. The other wore blue to represent prosperity. They did all of these movements made by themselves breathing out fire making everyone gasp out of shock. The fire represented a dragon. A symbol. Everyone clapped at their performance. Heather was impressed too.

That was when the last four came out revealing the headmaster in brown and his highest order. A fellow young man out with his hat and fuzzy brown jacket. He walked behind him alone. He had broad features with curly hair and a masculine figure. Coming from a person from Bulgaria. It was no surprise he was this big. This might just be the standard. Though, Heather's breath was taken away by his features. As he walked he shifted his gaze at her making her blush looking down smiling.

The teams sat on either side, Dumstrang sat on the Slytherin tables being stared at by astonished boys. Even Knox was surprised to even be sitting next to the boy.