T W E N T Y

Sadly, Heather had to return back since she soon realised that the second challenge would commence shortly after. Robert and everyone else was now at the black lake. It seemed like a tame lake until you went under. Robert didn't know what to do until he didn't see Heather. Her existence was not present here.

"Where's-"

"Move over English...I have a task to win..." Says the Bulgarian. The boy looks at him with a slight annoyance before moving a bit. Everything seemed so loud until the Headmaster opened his voice to others.

"Attention students!" Everyone quieted down.

"We are honoured to present another challenge to our champions..." Everyone roared with excitement as they saw Ludovica, Elton and Robert on the platform ready to dive in.

"They all have seventy minutes...To retrieve whatever is at the bottom of the lake and return back...Good luck! To our champions!" Professor Dumbledore pushes past everyone and is beside Robert.

"Robert...You have to use the spell of the bubble-head charm...They create small air pockets for you to breathe in..." Robert sighed, his anxiety raising high.

"I've already known...Professor..." The man nodded. The cannon blew and the two, Ludovica and Elton has already jumped in. The boy wanted to jump in but was too scared of what would happen. Robert shook his head until Professor Dumbledore gave him a little nudge that made him slightly yelped as he jumped in. Everyone roared with enthusiasm as they did. Robert jumped in the coldest of all water and tried to swim due to air. Everyone has passed him but he brought out his wand and pointed at his face.

All of the sudden, the surge of air came to his lungs making him breathe in merriment before swimming along. Robert didn't know where he was going until he heard the sound of people swimming. The boy followed the sound onto the large and long lengthy parts of seaweed. Robert pushed past but heard a girly scream shout and a light from an illuminating wand him a hundred per cent sure he went the correct way.

He continued to swim until a wrinkly arm gripped onto his leg making him look down shocked. He sees the little creatures called Merpeople grip on his leg making him move it but it just kept on coming and coming until he found the correct spell for the moment.

"Reducto!" The merman blasted into bits and the boy sighed in relief. He swam to the middle of the lake and saw three people floating. Robert gasped in shock seeing Heather floating alongside Jean and the Slytherin boy a year higher than his. He quickly swam to their location until a sharp object was raised to his arm. Robert swam back seeing a bunch of merpeople holding weapons towards him with angry faces. Robert stared at Heather and Jean.

"They are my friends!" He says. The creature shook its head and raised it higher to his neck.

"Only one..." But out of nowhere a sound of a sound of a shark erupted from behind. The creature looked fear, Robert shouts moving back. The shark with long legs bought the rope off of Heather's ankles and he swam up. Robert's first instincts were that it was Elton. Certainly.

"Ale! Come on Robert!" Shouts Ludovica giving him a reassuring smile. She brought up her wand to release the Slytherin boy.

" Diffindo- Arrgh!" She says but luckily the charm was sent to the rope cutting it. The body didn't fly but Ludovica was caught by Merpeople as they climbed on her back. Robert saw this and was breathing heavily. He didn't know his first instincts. He looked at Jean than the Slytherin boy then Ludovica. he closed his eyes.