T H I R T E E N

Everyone praised Robert as he got the egg. Robert cheered loudly passing his first challenge with happiness and success. Heather joined and he declared that this was also on the behalf of Heather for helping him. But Robert felt ill he looks down in nauseousness and fell.

"Robert?" Asked everyone as they crowd him. Heather knew this. The feeling of the poison of antipodean opaleye made it all too clear. He was soon brought to the medic and was treated with care.

In the broad morning when everyone else was going to classes, Heather decided to ditch and went to visit Robert. He lays ill in his bed and was groaning loudly.

"Robert?" She whispers. The boy weakly looks up. He smiles weakly.

"Heather! Glad you came." Says the weak boy. The girl chuckles.

"Couldn't let a boy like you go to waste...You did great out there." The boy shook his head.

"Not without the girl who practically saved my life from getting smudged." The boy exchanged smiles with her. They both knew that Heather was the one that would be able to do anything. Robert was nothing without her. The nurse decided to ask her to leave for another inspection and she was soon brought outside. She walks the hallways until she bumps into someone.

"Oh sorry!" She apologized but soon realised something. She bumps into Elton Dimitrov.

"That's alright..." He says looking down at her as he slowly regained his steps. She blushed lightly smiling like an idiot but she managed to control herself coughing a bit. Elton smiled wide.

"Well...I have...To go back to...Class-"

"Oh yes! Of course bonbonche...Please, don't make me take your time."

"Okay..." She shifts past him and walks quickly to avoid his figure and from blushing furiously. Although their interaction was little and unsubtle, she knew there was some kind of connection until.

"Uh, Heather?" Asked the Bulgarian out of the blue. It was rare to see a Dumstrang boy be so nervous over a girl who was a Ravenclaw from Hogwarts. Thought that he would fall for someone his kind. A girl much more beautiful than what she is. The girl stops and turns around and stares at him nervously.

"The Yule Ball is coming...And...I was wondering if..." It hit her like a broomstick what he was about to ask. Her heart beats faster than the speed of light that author Vivete Curso couldn't explain it herself. Her books on relativity on wizard society on how the relationship works would never help what she was feeling now.

"If you wanted a date?" The boy looks up at her. The girl smiles widely in excitement.

"Of course!" She says. The boy laughs nervously closing his eyes with his palms.

"O, Bozhe moĭ..." He says in disbelief. The girl chuckled at his silliness before she realised she had somewhere to attend.

"Well...I'll see you around...Elton..." The boy had his hands on the wall still not believing what a miracle happened. The girl blushed madly walking. She stopped along the way before laughing.

"Boys." She continued to walk along the halls.

Along the way to her dorm, she hears a sudden thrust which caught her off guard. The girl flinched back hearing the sudden bolt of energy coming from an unknown source. She stared at the blank wall next to her hearing scratches behind the wall. She frowns and slowly walked towards the wall and placed a hand on it.

The scratching intensifies suddenly the walls carved weird symbols that drew a big door. The girl gasped.

"The room of requirement..." As the door drew itself she placed the hand on the door but it was locked. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her wand that was in her sleeve, she points at the doorknob.

"Alohomora." She says the sound of the doorknob twisting its coils made it easier for her to go in. She turned the knob and walks in slowly. The room was dark, ashy and was filled with old things.

"Lumos." She says twirling her wand and the wand ignited with the brightest light. She slowly walks through the covered figures. She hears rattles, she pointed her wand relatively close to the noise she swore she saw. The figure of a rat running away made her settle down much easier than before. She sighs and continued to walk.

"What am I doing here?" She asked herself suddenly following a trail. Until the trail leads to a cabinet. The cabinet was a brown, carved but she didn't know why.

"Come child..." Says a voice, it startled her a bit but every bit was wanting to go in. The closet and the ghost spoke more and more.

"Come..." It was rather dark and gloomy. A spirit from the past. Heather removed the cover which was translucent. She sighs seeing the doors slightly opened. Though it was tempting. She didn't know much but she sucked it up and walked in. She was in for a real treat.