T W E N T Y - S E V E N

At last, the triwizarding cup has been finished.

Everyone crowded towards the window where they first saw the schools collide. Everyone waved, gave hugs or even gave gifts. After their conditions, it was safe to say that everything was turning alright.

Although there were no winners for this year...There will always be next year. We hope that you all have a pleasant visit with us. You've tarnished amongst other, shed tears or even hugged for good luck for this journey.

As the French ladies boarded their ships, she saw Ludovica with a big smile waving at everyone even to her Slytherin partner. Heather was brought with a smile until a hand on her shoulder caught her attention. As she turns around she saw Dimitrov.

You will all live happily, healthily and safely.

"You look well..." She says walking into a secluded area with a smile. Dimitrov smiles before stopping. The girl stands in front of him with a grin.

"I have a gift for you..." He says. The girl's eyes widen. Dimitrov lays out a letter. The girl smiles realising that it was a love letter since it was laced with pink and a heart wax over the entrance. The boy lifts it up with his wand making the girl grab it in the air.

And lastly...

The girl stares at him before giving him a big kiss on the lips for thanking him for a great journey. The girl smiles into the kiss as he smiles to releasing for air.

Grow up in superficial ways like no other...

And with that Heather lets him go as he sets off with a huge hug before she takes his Bulgarian hat off his head making him turn around with a smile. The girl smiles putting it on before he scavenges off to his fellow crew. The girl waves him goodbye alongside Robert who grabs her shoulder. The girl wipes off her tears before walking back to the area where people were chanting to them.

"Got yourself a gift lass?" He says sitting on the wet benches he immediately stands up in surprise. The girl nods.

"Got me-self a gift lad. And I will always play this at night wearing this on my head until he comes back..." The boy smiles at her before the two walks back to the dorms passing by the room of requirement making chills run down her spine.

The two were talking about Christmas and the holidays when really it was nowhere close to even Christmas. These two were attached like glue until the final semester. Heather was known as the hero in the Opelé family who was either the youngest or the brightest person they have ever met to restore faith into their family. Heather soon went home during Christmas where her parents escorted her back.

She sits on the window sill looking at the snowy view of her neighbourhood until she sees a weird drawing. A smile. The girl knew who this came from. Michael. She smiles before shaking her head. These people were something else to her. The girl who has been through hard phases had lived once again. Sooner or later her journeys would be far more interesting than before.