T W E L V E

The morning before the tournament. Robert felt anxious, people who taught of him as weak are now going to experience that of him today. Robert tried and tried but he always gets the wrong part. Luckily for Heather, being the naturally smart and beautiful, helped him to overcome that feeling. As he changed into his gear. He noticed the nostalgia coming from everyone early afternoon.

The three competitors sat on their little spots. Elton busily casting spells for the sake of it. Robert got annoyed but he had no guys to scream it out. Ludovica talking to her headmaster.

"So Robert." Says Professor Dumbledore. The boy was erupted out of his thoughts and turns his attention to the man next to him.

"How does it feel?" The boy felt nervous out of his mind.

"I don't know sir...Ever since I...You know what sir...I didn't put my name in the goblet of fire! I don't even know if-"

"Shh...I knew I had an inkling. I saw your face as you walked through the doors of the trophy room...Someone tried to sabotage you...I don't know who either Robert but I will try everything in my will...Even if it gets me killed-"

"Thank you sir... Thank you." He says as Professor Dumbledore walks away to his seat for the tournament. As he did the sound of the ministry and Headmaster Dippet walked through the tent with Wynona sneaking through. Everyone else rolled their eyes.

"Everyone! Gather around!" Everyone walks up to circle around The ministry.

"Bare in mind. These creatures are rather harmless...If you attack but wands are formidable." Says Headmaster. The ministry takes out a bag that made loud noises.

"Alright...Mister Dimitrov...Hand in." Elton looks at everyone before his own headmaster pushed his shoulder. He groaned before placing his hand in. He took it out without shouting as a movable figure flew out. His palm laid a spikey dragon.

"Norwegian Ridgeback. Not the dangerous one but is very stealthy." Ludovica placed her hand in and the look on her face could send all messages it wasn't safe. She lightly screamed before lifting her hand.

"Ah...Common Welsh Green. The cunning one that originated Wales...My mother used to live there God rest her soul." The girl looks at her headmaster who feared her life. Lastly, Robert.

He stuck his hand in and got the last one. He brought it up and everyone gasped.

"New Zealand antipodean opaleye...The dangerous breed because they are unpredictable and they shift collide to camouflage the scenery. Robert...You're going last." Everyone sighed in fear. Robert fella a little relieved until Elton pulled him aside.

"Robert. I have a challenge for you." He says in his husky Bulgarian accent. Robert shakily nodded.

"If I win this challenge under fifteen minutes...You tell me the name of your friend." Robert nods. Elton's name gets called and the cannon flew out making everyone cheer. Elton gives him a smirk as he walks out.

Twenty minutes go by he still hasn't gotten the egg until rounding that time. Later on Ludovica's turn, then Robert. He slowly turns his head as his name gets called and he shakily walks out. Professor Dumbledore observing every movement. Everyone cheered loudly. Heather cheered too until she decided to go near Professor Dumbledore. Dumbledore likes Heather, she's very bright indeed and always doing good in his classes nailing every exam.

"Hello Professor."

"Hello Heather." As the cannon blows that meant that several seconds passed by. Robert take sin a huge breath seeing nothing. He slowly walks up to the front until a splitting scream from the dragon and it soon revealed its being. Robert's eyes lit up and he loudly screams running to the sides as the dragon swigs it tail across the field. Everyone 'O'ed the attacks as he carelessly dodges them. Luckily for him, he was small to avoid the swings and was able to run as fast as he could. The egg was right there, until Heather screamed loudly at him.

"WAND ROBERT!" Robert heard the suggestion and shouted.

"Stupefy!" At the dragon. Everyone went silent realising his mistake. Robert didn't know until he looks at him with the angriest set of eyes.

"Uh oh Robert." The dragon screamed loudly swinging it long tail at him. Heather moved her position until she realised it was the best of the arena. That was until she saw a Broomstick. It wasn't perfect but it had to do. She raised her wand and whispered 'Accio' at it. The broom flew up to her and she turns to Robert who was being failing at surviving seeing that the dragon is invisible.

"Robert!" She shouts. The boy turns to her and she raised her hand to the Broomstick. The boy run towards her and she threw the stick at him. Robert catches the Broomstick and positioned himself on it and flew high. Everyone cheered for him.

Robert tried to catch his breath but he hears the dragon on his tail.

"Bloody hell." He says as he hears the dragon chaisng after him. But Robert flew as far as he could away to the castle. He flew to the castle through tight spaces he knew it wouldn't fit until he got through. Robert knew it wasn't chasing its tail because he didn't see any sake shadow. That was until he realised it was nearly seventy minutes up. He flew down quickly and snatched the egg creating cheers from everyone as he did. Heather could never have been prouder.