«nurses office»

Bill walked over to the nurses... He was scared to tell them the truth so he had to come up with a lie. He held his nose and walked over to the nurses. Shaking, he grabbed the door nob and opened the door.

"Your all set Stanley Uris!" The nurse called out handing a tall boy a plastic cup of water.

"Hello!" The nurse said signaling to bill on where to sit. Bill flared over at stan who had taken a sip of the water and then thrown it away.

You could see stan held his hands in a strong gripping manner. He walked past bill and brushed his shoulder slightly against Bills, and grabbed the doors handle.

"I uh... M-my..." Bill couldn't get his words straight. Or maybe his words gay. Wait what? What is he thinking. Can he not talk because of stan? Ok, just because you want to become friends with someone does not mean your gay! Come on bill get it together.

"I see, your nose right? What happened exactly?" The nurse said flipping a notebook to a page with a log on it. Bill understood what this meant and kneeled down and took the black paper mate pen and put it in his hand.

He grabbed onto it super duper tight making sure he wouldn't drop it and then loose it like he lost Georgie. He signed his name on the sheet and placed the pen gently in the pencil cup. He stood up and looked straight into the nurses eyes. "I... landed r-right o-on my nose." Bill said stammering through his words.

"You fell?" The nurse questioned with one eye brow raised up. "Uh... Y-yeah." He said as his hands shaked nervously. "Ok i'll give you some ice and you can go to class or lay down." She said with a smile. "I'll j-just go.. T-thanks..." Bill said with a small smirk. The nurse gets up and opens the fridge, she pulls out a medium sized ice pack and places it on the table. "Your all done Bill Denbrough. Have a great day!" The nurse said.

Bill walked out of the room and walked over to his next period class. Science. He liked science a little bit because he got to do different things like experiments. He opened the door to the science room but realized he had a pass to go to student services. "Oh shoot." Bill closed the door and ran over to the room '313 student services. counselor Mr.Tran' read the sign.

He opened the door slightly and crept on in. "Hello bill. You can sign in over there. Just sit down and wait alright?" The women said at the front desk. Bill nodded and sat down on one of those chairs that seek comfortable but aren't. He moved around adjusting his body to his liking.

A man walked out of the door and so did a girl. He knew this girl. It was beverly marsh. He knew the girl because he kissed her that summer. she was quite pretty but bill lost interest in her. They smiled at each other and bill looked down at his shoes.

"Next!" Mr.Tran said smiling at bill. Bill tried to smile back but he couldn't cause he wasn't a goldfish. Bill got in the room and placed his stuff on a table near by. He sat down and folded his hands awkwardly and played with his feet.

"S-so... why am i he-here?" Bill asked confused. "oh you know you usually have little meetings with Mrs.Dunn on Monday's too see how last week went?" mr. tran questioned. "Yeah b-but those are on M-monday's" bill said looking around the room.

"well don't think your the only one coming here." mr.tran said. "huh what does th-that mean? i'm kind of c-c-confused." bill said. "so you know those meeting right? yes or no." mr.tran asked again. "yes i k-know about them. w-what about them." bill asked.

"you'll be having these now on tuesday's. but your not going to be alone." mr.tran said as he took a seat and connected his fingers together and placed them on the table. "with a g-group!" bill said shocked.

mr.tran knows bill isn't good at talking or any sort of communication he hates it. "yes. it's a way to get over your fear and to meet new people!" mr.tran said excitingly. "i... i d-dont like this. i don't w-want to go." bill said worried.

he really didn't want this to be happening. " i'm sorry bill but it's for the better. it'll happen right now so let me take you to the room." mr.tran said getting up and telling bill to stand up too. "let's go." mr.tran said walking out of the room.

i know this sucks but thanks guys!
~Purplecil202