«concealer»

Bill's HEAD
it was monday and many things were today.
school, that big test, and HOLY SHIT! the hickey! oh my gosh what am i gonna do. i ran to his moms room too look through her stuff.

THIRD PERSON

he found it, concealer. he ran to his room and he was surprised to see stan sitting at his bed.

"stan!" bill said as he jumped back a bit startled.

"hey bill. what's that?" stan pointed to the squared cube in his hands.

"oh t-this? this is j-just glue." bill smiled.

"mhm..." stan got up and tried to take the container from him.

"o-ok okay its c-concealer. for the bruise you left on my neck last nice stan" bill rolled his eyes.

"hey it's not my fault your so adorable. i couldn't help myself." stan grabbed the tube and opened it up.

"let me d-do it stan i-its ok." bill said worried.

"didn't you say it was my fault? let me keep up my own mess." stan said.

"now turn your neck to the side." stan said as he brushed the concealer against his soft neck and boom the bruise was gone.

"it's all gone billy." stan said.

"okay l-let me get r-ready and we can l-leave." bill said racing out his room.

stan only smiled.

-
"bye mom!!" bill waved and stan took his hand and led him to the car

they got in a drove to school. everyone wasn't staring anymore cause they were all used to them dating.

there comes richie and eddie.

"stan and bill! how come you guys never told us you guys were dating!?" richie said.

"you never told any of the losers!" eddie added.

"we were still thinking about it." stan said.

"okay..." eddie said looking and richie.

"woah whats that thing on your neck!?" richie asked.

bill widened his eyes as he let go of stans hand. he ran to the bathroom.

"what just happened?" richie said laughing.

"i gave him a hickey..." stan admitted. "now if you'll excuse me i need to find bill." stan said moving to the bathroom.

"eddie why can't that be us?" richie questioned.

"if you want it to be...." eddie said.

"i do ed's!" richie pleaded.

"hm..." eddie thought.

"i'll think it through rich." eddie walked away.

this was a short one lmao but also guys i couldn't sleep last night and i stayed up until now which is 8:00 am in the morning. ok bye!

~purplecil202