Noahs P.O.V

We were finishing up with dinner I hadn't got any thing to eat which got me a look from Diana but I couldn't care less. All I could think about was dads lustful looks towards her. I first happened when she walked in. Her sent enclosing me. And filling the pack house she was dressed up in high heels and a blue dress her face caked with makeup. But even under all that you could she she was hurting I don't know why. And I don't care all I know is dad likes it like that. Another girl walked in after her dressed in black. I didn't take much notice of her. I was worried. " Noah " My dad said bringing me back to reality.I yelped and sat up straight looking towards him. Not in the eye. Never in the eye. Please take our guests to the door now. I nodded and stood up running to get there things them following I walked them to the door. Grabbing the one called Diana. " Go home and lock the door " I whispered she glared at me like I was crazy and I suddenly felt great pain in my hand I didn't flinch this was nothing compared to what my father could do. She gasped and looked me in the eyes. " Are you getting g hurt here do you want me to help you. " I know my father would find out if I told her. So I did nothing and just walked away.