Nova's P.O.V

Walking hand in hand we talk, lost in our own world.
Robin talks about sports and plants but I'm not interested in those sort of things.
I like psychology.
"Elliot,Oliver,Jay, Odin and Oscar are waiting at the spot come with me it'll be fun." He said.
Jay is Arlin's boyfriend.
I think my other friends will be there too like
Serenna who goes out with Oscar and Ally who goes out with Elliot.
Oliver goes out with Odin.
I said ok and we were on our way.
We walked through a poppy field which was beautiful more and more grew as we walked past.
I started to run Robin chasing me until I laid down and he laid down with me.
While laughing I decided to get on top of him looking into his eyes smiling.
He put my hair behind my ears and kissed me I could have been there all day.

When we finally got to the spot everyone was waiting for us.
We sat on a large rock and joined them.We all had rocks to sit on they were the boys rocks and when they got a girlfriend it was the girlfriends seat with them too unless they break up cause that means the girl can't sit with them anymore.
I missed hanging out with my friends.
I rested my head on Robin's
A figure was far away just staring at us not doing anything just watching but as I kept staring at him.
It all of a sudden became clear that it was Noah.
The rest of us saw him too.
But now we all stood up and walked towards him I didn't want to but I was being dragged by Robin's strong arms.
As soon as we were close to him Robin said, "Hey dude what do you think your doing!"
"Nova how could you!" He cried coming closer and pointing his finger at my face.
I could see tears in his eyes.
I knew I betrayed him but there was nothing I could do about it.
"Noah go home no one wants you here Nova doesn't want you!" Arlin said.
"Aww you think nova wants you a pathetic little puppy that no one loves." Robin teased.
I stood there in silence.
All of a sudden Noah punched Robin in the face.
Then the boys grabbed Noah by the arms and pinned him to the ground and Robin started punching him.
I kept begging and begging them to stop but they wouldn't.
I saw Noah's face covered in blood and that's when I snapped.
"ENOUGH!" I screamed.
Zaps coming out of my hands burning all the trees down.
I ran into the woods my head spiralling my hand shaking.
Robin followed me.
"Nova!" He came and hugged me, " It's alright nothing will hurt you, great powers by the way."
He made me giggle for a second but then I sobbed even more.
I gave him a hug and he calmed me down but I was still angry at him for beating up Noah.
After a while I checked my phone and told him I had to go.

I unlocked the front door and walked in to see the house spotless.
I heard noises in the kitchen so I went in to see Diana carrying Lana in a baby carrier while cleaning the counter.
She'd also gotten some new clothes for herself that looked like they were from a shop called new mothers that sold pregnancy clothes and baby things.
She looked so good like she was not even bothered by the fact she was pregnant and all that pain just went away.
"Nova!" She said happily, "I've gotten you presents."
She pointed to them and I ran over and brought them back to the counter.
"What occasion is this for?" I asked.
"For being there for me." She said
I dug my nails into the first box to see she'd gotten me some black high heeled boots and in the second was a dress attached with a choker and it was a short dress which she knew I loved.
I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.
She then took me upstairs into my bedroom and told me to close my eyes.
"1..2..3...OPEN!!" She said excitedly.
She'd decorated my room the most beautiful shade of black and everything matched I was so happy.
She then took me to one of the guest rooms.
I had a peek inside.
She'd bought a cot and everything for the baby but it still had a massive bed in it.
"From now on this will be mine and this baby's room and Lana will have my room." She said, "do you like it?"
"It's an awesome idea!" I giggled.
I was so happy for her.
She'd actually given this child a chance I hope the baby gives her a chance too and doesn't kill her.
"By the way dad called in about an hour we have to go and see dad he gave me the address.
"What are we gonna do with the fact you haven't told him about the baby?"
"Well he will definitely notice but I won't tell him what happened to me unless it gets really bad or I go into a seizure and the baby starts to grow and I start to look dead."
"Ok." I agreed.
I decided to wear what Diana got me and but a really nice dark look to go with it.
It took in 45 minutes to get there but it was worth it cause his house was like a mansion.