Nova's P.O.V

She is moving around now like she's in a deep sleep I tried to wake her but she won't I've been in the kitchen for more than 3 hours just trying to get my head together and make a drink with paracetamol in I don't think it will work though.
All of a sudden, Anna came through the door with her artwork in her hands she wants to be an artist when she's finished her degrees.
She put everything on the kitchen table.
"Why is there paracetamol on the counter and did Diana come back?"
"Well yes and no I found her in an alleyway her pregnancy is worse than we thought it's too strong for her."
"Why what happened?"
"It's better if I showed you."
I took her to the living room to show her Diana.
Her lips were pale and there was no blush in her cheeks she looked dead, more than dead, like she was just about to decay in her own grave.
Even though Anna is 24 and Diana is 18 I've always looked at Diana as my role model.
How could life have done this to her?
"What happened to her?"
"She was screaming in an alleyway in so much pain but you haven't seen the worst part. You know how werewolves have their babies much quicker we'll her body will still keep the child in her and when the wolf baby thing is fully formed it will beat her to get out but it won't be able to till her body thinks it's ready and the baby has already grown so much another month or two the baby will be ready but she will not it will feel excruciatingly painful for her."
I lifted up the blanket and the jumper to show her bump it was bigger from when I found her.
Anna stood there in shock.
"So now there is more of a chance of her dying and she isn't the strongest person either." Anna cried.
"The baby has already broken at least 4 of her ribs it's just not fair but we cant get rid of the baby it's too strong."I cried under my breath.
I'll go into the kitchen and make her something to eat before she wakes up,"Anna whispered.