Nova's P.O.V

I'm sat there in my black quilted bed looking around.
How could I have been so stupid.
I shouldn't have kissed him his dad is the reason Diana is like this.
How she can never go back to her loving self.
It's all my fault.
If I hadn't have aggravated mum Diana wouldn't have had to go to the meeting and she wouldn't be pregnant.
I wonder to myself.
Where is mum?
But why should i even care.
After hours of blaming myself I drifted off.
Pains and aches rushed through me like never before but I managed to get through it.
I was suddenly awoken by the sounds of knocking at my wooden door and Diana shouting my name.
I shot up and saw the look of my room everything burnt but not by fire it was more like a lightening strike had gone through it.
What could've happened?
I looked at myself and there wasn't a scratch on me.
"Nova are you ok I heard a lot of loud noises?"
"Umm I am but my room is not."
I walked over to my door and unlocked the latch.
She was stood there in what looked like one of dad's jumpers.
"OMG what happened?" She said storming into my room, " Nova were you in pain last night?"
"Well a little bit."
"Omg you've got ur powers!"
"I have?"
"ANNA!!"
She dragged me through to the corridors where we met Anna in the middle.
Diana shrieked with excitement, "Nova has got her powers!!!!"
Anna's frown grew into a smile.
She grabbed my hand and took me to our Dad's office.
She sat me on the chair and stuck a needle straight into my arm.
"OUCH!"
"Sorry"
She then extracted some blood.
She put it into the machine and looked through the glass peek holes.
The machine was a little like a microscope.
"Yep you've definitely got your powers by the looks of it I think your power is electricity which is awesome!"Anna said delightedly

My best friend is Arlin, she is Noah's sister though I don't feel as bad for having connections with her as I do Noah.
I am so excited to show her my powers but since I was asleep I haven't done anything.

As I walked into school I saw her leant on her locker looking into a book she'd nearly finished.
As I came over her eyes brightened.
"Where were you yesterday?"
"Umm I decided to skip school."
"With Noah?" She grinned.
"How'd you know?"
"I saw you kiss him and drag him through the door."
"It was a big mistake!"
"Why?"
"Can't tell you but it has something to do with your father and don't tell anyone!"
"I won't my lips are sealed as by the way Robin was looking for you it looks like he's interested in you again."
"Oh really? We were done ages ago and when I go kiss someone else, which is not happening again by the way, he wants me back."
"Well if he does want you back your gonna find out because he's walking right behind you,"

I turned around and walked towards him.
I know I shouldn't but I want to be with him again so I do t have to talk to Noah or think about kissing him again cause there's no chance for us in a million years. We just don't mix.
I cant be with a werewolf and that's final.
Robin has the power of nature which means that he can talk to plants and grow them.
"Hey" he said awkwardly.
"Hi." I said shyly.
"I was wondering whether you wanted to talk we've got half an hour before the first bell."
"Yeah okay."
We walked to the stairs where we sat down and stared into each others eyes.
He grew a tiny daffodil and put it in my hair.
"So as I wanted to say was I miss you and your the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I'm not just saying that. You are the right girl for me and you always will be my gorgeous Nova.
I love you so much and you know I mean it. You have no idea how much you mean to me at all. So what do you say?"
"Yes!" I blurted out.
But I was happy because I loved him too and not like this petty love thing for Noah that is pathetic but an actual romantic love.
He pushed his hands behind my head and pulled me in his golden strands of hair brushing against my cheek.
I missed this.