Diana's P.O.V

"Kill it."
"What?" Nova looks at me in shock.
"KILL IT. I DONT CARE IF I DIE, JUST KILL IT. KILL IT NOW." I scream at the top of my lungs. Anna stands up from her chair, shaking her head.
"Calm down."
I scoff, rage building up inside me. She knows nothing. Life was given to her on a silver plate. She wasnt the disappointment that i was.
"Nova get out." Anna gave Nova a look, and Nova then turns on her heel, walking out and closing the door behind her.
"I need a smoke." I croak, my throat dry.
"Pardon? Oh no, you're done smoking. And drinking. No drugs too."
How did she know i took drugs?
"Bitch." I mutter.
"DONT YOU GET IT? YOUR GONNA DIE DIANA. YOU'RE GONNA DIE."
"I kno-"
"NO YOU DONT. ITS GOING TO BE HARD. THAT THING - THE BABY. IT WANTS TO COME OUT. YOUR BODY ISNT READY YET."
"But i-"
"I LOVE YOU. I KNOW IM NOT THERE FOR YOU ALL THE TIME BUT I LOVE YOU." she sinks to her knees and starts sobbing. I look at her body and then at my ruined one. The thing is..my powers have developed. This baby has helped me become stronger. Though its also making me weaker. Now i could almost kill someone, make them so depressed that they feel nothing.
It works on me too. It tires me out though.
I look at Annas crumpled form and make myself feel nothing. At all.
"I want Novak." I blurt out.
Anna stops sobbing and looks at me, mascara staining her cheeks, hair messed up and tangled.
I have almost broken Anna.
"You...you slut. You skank. YOU ABSOLUTE WHORE." And she slaps me around the face. Then storms out, slamming the door as hard as she can.
But its true. I have this desire to be with Novak..