Chapter 4

"You see Harry, life doesn't always go the way we plan. Now does it?"

Harry's master stood up, strolling in front of him with his hands behind his back. Harry could only agree with him.

"My life certainly didn't. I never planned of having you in front of me. Never imagined you to be sitting here in front of me. Never would've thought of me doing to you what I am." The master sighed. "It's frustrating, isn't it?"

"T-Then why am I h-here?" Harry mumbled out a question. At this point, he thought his raising heartbeat was louder than his weak voice.

"That's not the answer to my question." The master sternly said. His eyes were cold and even in this dim light, Harry could see the blue reflecting into his own green eyes.

"S-sorry." Harry lowered his head in fear. He shouldn't have said a word to him, he knew how much dangerous it could be for him. He could get killed in a matter of seconds and obviously he didn't want that.

"Very well. It was the first time, I shouldn't expect it again, right?"

"No. Absolutely not. No." Harry's eyes grew bigger and he shook his head from side to side. He was never good under pressure.

"Good. Now, as I was saying, you have caused me so much problems that you don't even know about them." The master walked in front of Harry and Harry felt like his heart would pop out of his chest any time because it was pounding really hard in there.

"You are so oblivious to what has happened, it's cute." He bend his bum out and placed his hands on his knees, eyes right in symmetry with Harry's. Harry was scared of the man that eye contacts were really deadly for him so he tilted his head down to look at his lap. That seemed to be a bad choice because the master violently grabbed his jaw with his left hand and brought it up.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" He growled at the feeble boy whose eyes were piling a small amount of tears in them.

"Y-yes." He whispered out, trembling hands grabbing each other tightly to help him stay grounded.

The master looked into Harry's eyes, seeing tears in them only caused him to fire more words at the boy. "You better keep the tears hidden from me, you got that? Because I am not here to wipe them and I don't give a damn about them."

Even with the deathly hold on his jaw, Harry managed to nod. The master's eyes shifted from one of Harry's to his other before flicking back to the first one. He bit his lip before he said something he didn't want to disclose just yet, he wasn't in the mood to talk about it either. Also it helped him control his anger as his other hand balled itself into a fist on the knee.

Harry's jaw still in his grip, he breath out deeply, eyes never leaving Harry's. "You're lucky that I am here. You're lucky that you're here, in this place. Don't forget that, ever. Consider it as a favour from me that I shouldn't even do in the first place but I had to. Don't think that I'm on your good side because oh god, no, I am so not. You do everything you're told to do here and you won't be punished and the punishments here won't be good, trust me. Ever displease me or my mate, or even Paul here, oh you'll get it from me real bad."

Harry's breaths were broken at this point. He was not breathing equally, his eyes burning with the tears that he was desperately trying to keep in, his jaw hurting due to the hold of his master. He was trying hard to understand everything his master was telling him but he just couldn't get the reason behind it all. He knew there was one, because he was just told that, but he was never told the reason itself.

"Whenever I call you, you leave everything and come to me. What would you do?" Louis, the master, tilted his head so his ear faced Harry, expecting to hear an answer from him.