Chapter 18

"Fuck! Louis, get to Samuel's! Now!" Zayn said to Louis through the phone.

"But Harry-"

"Get here and you'll know about Harry! Quick!"

Louis doesn't understand why or how but he quickly ended the call, throwing his phone onto the passenger seat. Harry was suppose to sit there on the way back, Louis feels really guilty that he couldn't protect Harry.

He started his car and pulled out to the road and away. He drove past many other cars that were too damn slow for him, crusing at them for even thinking about driving at such a speed, even though he was the one driving in an unusual speed.

He took turns and breaks, pressing the car horn after every minute or two to get others out of his way. Finally arriving the place, he grabbed his phone from the floor of the car as it fell in the haphazard driving of his. He didn't care though, he simply jumped out of the car once parking it and locked it. He ran inside the building and to the elevator. Frantically, he pressed the button to call it down. He saw it was currently on the second floor, so he tapped his foot impatiently.

As he heard the 'ding', he saw the door slide open and revealed two old ladies coming out. Fucking great! They were damn slow and he couldn't wait longer so he helped both out really quick. They thanked him for 'being such a gentleman' when in reality he just wanted things to happen quickly. He smiled at them nonetheless and climbed onto the elevator and pressed the button with 5 written on it.

Soon after he reached the said floor, he dashed out to the door number 59, which was far in the corner. He rang the bell repeatedly till someone came and opened the door.

"I'm coming! Chill!" He heard Samuel's deep voice coming from inside. Soon, he heard some clicking noises which he thought was him unlocking the door. Samuel opened the door and his eyebrows shot up.

"You're here quick." He commented.

Louis pushed himself inside the flat. "What do you know about Harry?"

"Follow me." Samuel locked the door and made his way to his 'computer room'. It was a dark room where he had three computers, two laptops and two rolling chairs. The room only had one light bulb that lit up the walls alone. He had an LCD on the wall but that wasn't for cable, it was rather for attaching his computer to it so people the room, if more than four or something, can see everything. Mostly it came handy for video chatting.

Samuel and Zayn went way back when they both were young and in the orphanage together. They were really close, perhaps the only friend the other one had. Samuel was always a clever one, also the mischievous one. While Zayn was the wise one, also the intelligent one. Zayn got adopted when he was eleven by a relatively wealthy man who had passed away after the following five years. The man was a source of him meeting with Paul, Paul becoming his uncle after adoption. Paul soon took Zayn in. Zayn and Louis became friends before the death of Zayn's new father so Paul already knew about the kid.

Samuel, on the other hand, was a different story. He was a very clever boy, almost too clever for any couple to handle. So he remained in the orphanage till he turned eighteen and orphanage gave him a flat, for he had to pay up whenever he could. Once the total pay was done, Samuel became a free soul and worked for the technical repairing at one of the most visited shops of his town. Thus, him having interest in having computers and screens surrounding him.

Louis and Samuel entered the room, Louis saw Zayn sitting on one of the chairs looking at something in the laptop screen. He was biting the nail of his left thumb, the act he does when really nervous. And honestly, Louis hasn't seen Zayn like that in a long while.

Zayn looked up and saw Louis and Samuel approach. He let out a stressful sigh which only caused Louis' anxiety to grow.

"What happened? What do you know about Harry?" Louis asked again and Zayn lowers his gaze back to the screen, this time biting his bottom lip.