Chapter One

Niall P.O.V

I know that I am going to regret this because I have never done anything like this before but a few too many drinks last night turned into away too many and before I knew it Justin and I had joined in the group of truth or dare. I knew it was a bad idea but when the bottle landed on me I knew by the smirk on her face that I was going to regret even coming tonight. 

"I dare you to go into school tomorrow, go into the locker room and get butt ass naked, run around the whole building yelling that beavers are chasing you and that they are trying to bite your toes off." the nameless girl smirked. "I don't think that I am going to do that," I said laughing. "If you don't do it then you'll be a chicken for the rest of your life." Some guy said and then everyone was clucking like a chicken around me. "Alright fine!" I said throwing myself back onto the could with a big huff. 

so here I am on the next day in the locker room stripping off my clothes with Justin telling me that I didn't have to do this that it was stupid of me to think that it was ok for me to do this because there will be consequences. All I had to say to him was, "The hell with consequences." and before I knew it I was in the locker naked as the day I was born all so I could pull some stupid dare off. I took a deep breath feeling like I couldn't do this so I had to before I lost all of my courage, I ran out the door and as I started running through the hallway I was screaming that beavers were chasing me trying to eat my toes. as I was running I felt so free, I felt like nothing could touch me. But, that all came to an end when I turned around a corner and ran right into Ms. Parker, the high school principal, she looked at me and said, "Get dressed right now then you better be in my office."

I ran off to the locker room where all of my clothes are, as I was getting dressed I kept kicking myself for doing something that I would never do but for the first time, o felt so free I couldn't hold it back anymore because it was so hard to be an outsider in this school, if you weren't playing a sport then you were a nobody. 

After I got dressed I walked to the office where I was made to sit in a seat outside of the office, "Mr. Horan." Ms. Parker called for me so I walked into her office and sat in the chair. "Nude in school, running through the halls, all for a dare, Mr.Horan is this correct?" She asked. "Yes Ma'am, it was stupid of me and I regret it, I just wanted to be noticed for once," I stated. "Well, you were defiantly noticed, I have every right to expel you, but because this is the first time you have ever been in my office I am going to let it slide, this time, next time I won't be so nice. You have after-school detention for the next two months." She said to which I completely agreed with. 

Harry P.O.V

When I walked into the classroom it felt like a heatwave hit me, so I started to take off my sweater as well as my t-shirt but my tanktop got stuck and I ended up accidentally taking the said tank top off as well and before I could fix it, I made eye contact with the teacher who said, "Stop stripping in my class, but all of your clothes back on." "But, it's so fucking hot in here." I state but before I could even try and get said clothes on he just told me, "Go to the office right now, you are distracting my class." 

Ugh! why can't teachers understand that the classrooms in this school are bipolar and in one room it is hotter than hell and then the next you feel like you walked into a blizzard storm. I walk out of the door and put my tank top and t-shirt back on and put my sweatshirt in my locker before heading to the office where ms. Parker is standing there waiting for me and I looked into her eyes and saw that she was not happy, I wonder what's going on. 

"Mr.Styles, what did you do to get sent into my office this time?" she asked. "I was trying to take off my sweatshirt and t-shirt but my tank top came off as well, I went to put it back on but Mr. Mac saw and said that I was distracting his class, so he kicked me out." I said and she came back with, "He also said you were disrespectful and using vulgar language." I nodded because I did say that it was fucking hot in there but before I could tell her that she looked at me and said, "After school detention, two hours a day for a month."