Chapter Two : A Broken Smile

The Yu-Boys are at their home. Yuya's parents went off to vacation, leaving them to take care of each other.

"Yuri, you've beaten me again." sobbed Yugo. Yuri and Yugo dueled, as Yuri promised."Starve Venom sure is strong." Yugo added. "That's because you rushed in quickly." Yuto remarked. But as their conversation went deep, they've noticed Yuya went to sleep far too early than they accustomed.

"Yuya went to bed early." Yugo frowned. "He didn't smile to often anymore." Yuto said. Yuri was silent. The three remembers Yuya after the merger of Dimensions and his victory over his father, he was the most happiest person in the world at that time.

---------------

Flashback

"I WIN!!!!" shouted Yuya. He has beaten his father in an Entertainment Duel and proved he is the best entertainer. "Congrats my son!" Yusho greets his son and hugs him. Yuya started to cry. "Thanks *sob* Dad!!!" Yuya cried.

Zarc and Ray, residing at Reira's body, decides to reward Yuya. They deemed his worthy for a prize. They showed up to his consience.

"Yuya!" they said in unison. "We will reward you one wish, a wish that will satisfy your desires. What will it be?" they added. Yuya smiles hearing that. It was his biggest and brightest smile he had in his life. He has a wish in mind.

"LET'S ALL LIVE TOGETHER!!! ZARC AND RAY!!! ME, YUTO, YUGO, YURI, RIN, RURI, SERENA, AND YUZU!!!! AND FREE REIRA!! LET'S ALL EXIST IN THIS WORLD AND BRING SMILES TO ALL!!!" Yuya cried. "Really?!?!" Zarc and Ray asked. "YES!!!! THIS IS MY ONLY WISH, A WISH THAT COULD GIVE ME THE SMILE THAT MATTERS TO ME!!!" Yuya said.

Then a strange light appeared on Yuya and Reira. It was all of the Yu-Boys, Braclet girls and Zarc and Ray all appreared in body. Then Reira turns back to normal. As Yuya saw this, his tears started to fall like a stream.

"EVERYBODY!!!!" he shouted and hugs everybody. "You're the only... ONLY GIFT THAT MATTERS TO ME!!!" he added. Everyone saw Yuya's joy, the joy that Yuto, Yugo and Yuri vows to protect. "Let's go." said a teary Yuya. Everybody responded, "Yes!!!"

The Dimensions have merged, and Akaba Reiji decides to make a restoration team, since a lot of damaged has been made on each Dimensions. "Who wants to join my restoration team?" Reiji asked and before he could add on, everybody nodded with energy.

"The fun has just begun!!" Yuya shouted.

Flashback ends

---------------

The three Yu-Boys started to cry, realizing what Yuya had done to them, and they did nothing in return. "We vow to protect his smile after that day right?" Yuri said. "Yes!!" the two replied. "We should talk about how we could make him smile again." Yuri stated. The two nodded as they spent the night thinking about that, before they went to sleep.

The next day, at school.

"Heyyas, Yuya!!! Let's find rare cards at the shop!!" Sawatari asked Yuya with joy. Yuya just nodded. The other three Yu-Boys saw that and decides to do their plan after school.

As their class had ended, they were walking at the hall. Yuya, Sawatari and Gong is at the front, while the three Yu-Boys are at the back, talking about their plan. "Guess we have to do it now, huh." Yuto said. "Yeah!" the other two exclaimed in unison. "Alright, here goes." Yuto then gives the sign to execute the plan.