❄2❄

❄❄❄

I never act this fast, but when I saw you almost got hit by a car I feel like everything is gonna break down.

But thanks to me I save you, from being hit.

I have never been this close to any stranger before, as you fall straight above me hovering me since I suddenly pulled you.

The impact of the ground towards my body hurts, but seeing you completely fine makes me feel relieved.

And as you raise your head, I can feel my face heats up.

You are so close. So damn close, your body, your face that I can even feel your hot breath fanning my face.

Damn you smell like strawberry and chocolates.

But then you suddenly picked my mask and hurriedly covered my face as you help me get up and drag me away from the crowd.

I didn't even notice that the mask accidentally fell from my face.

After we got away from them, I can feel my heartbeats erotically.

Why am I like this?

Then my attention transfers to your hand, holding me.

A smile creeps up from my face, your hands are so small that you can't even hold my wrist properly.

You then catch your breath, bending from your knees.

Then you suddenly speak making me feel at awe at how just melodic and beautiful your voice.

Am I crazy? Why does everything you do feel so perfect to me?