❄8❄

❄❄❄

The secret conversation through twitter just continued.

While you were secretly posting with a hidden message that only we both can understand.

I also reply with you as I recently always post something to gave you a reply.

Like when you post some pictures of you in a banana farm while trying to reach some bananas with a caption 'I missed banana bunny'

I also did reply by posting a picture of me eating a cheesecake with strawberries on top with a caption 'I missed strawberry cheesecakes' with the use of our twitter accounts for you to notice it.

Even the hyung's get weird out by me cause I was now constantly posting on twitter.

Why am I not trying to pm you or something? I'm just still being cautious.

And besides I don't have your contacts.

I can't talk straight to you, but having a conversation with the use of our tweets is enough.

Cause I know you are seeing this.

Another week pass by when you suddenly stop tweeting something but I just wait patiently hoping to hear something from you.

But then none.

So I post my picture captioning it with "Where are you~" with some emoji on it.

We just got a break from our practice since we will be having our stage performance.

Just chilling, I then open up my fake account and I felt like adrenaline rush started to build up inside me.

You posted a tweet.

A picture of you in the coffee shop, the same coffee shop where we just met with a caption.

"Strawberry Cheesecake will be waiting for Banana Bunny"

And without thinking twice I grab my things and rushed off our studio.