❄17❄

❄❄❄

Two weeks has passed, two long weeks without me knowing how are you now and what happened to you.

Scrolling to my fake account as I was still hoping that somehow, you will post something.

And guess what?

All the waiting was worth it.

My mind suddenly gets fuzzy as as I can feel the adrenaline rush runs out through my body.

Hands trembling while clutching my phone tightly.

I can't believe it. After those two long weeks you finally posted.

"At the coffee shop, waiting for banana bunny"

I didn't even think twice nor look back as I rush out of our studio for the second time.

I don't care.

I miss you,

I need to see you,

I need to touch you,

I need to smell your scent again,

And most of all I need to hear you again.

Arriving at the coffee shop I feel like crying when I spot you on your usual seat.

Getting in, I hurriedly approach you as I seat across you.

Panting heavily as I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Banana bunny"

you said sweetly, and with that I melt, right there and then, the familiar strawberry scent of yours lingers in my nose as my breath then calms down.

Hearing you breath out our cute endearment making me smile.

"Strawberry cheesecake"
was all I said as I stare straight in your eyes

You then reach my cold hands laying above the table making your warm hands warm mines.

"You're so cold" you said as you smile warmly.

"I just rush out when I found out where you are" I said as I also hold your hands.

Tighter, like I don't wanna let go anymore.

Cause I feel like you will again disappear out from my sight.

Those two long weeks was a painful journey for me.

"You know winter is coming right?" you said making me smile cheekily.

"I know" I said, but what you told me suddenly takes me off guard.

"Can I borrow you for the whole day gguk-ah? I missed you" you said as I can see your eyes shine through the daylight making me think if what I just saw in your eyes was sadness because of how it suddenly gets watery.

Or

Maybe you just really missed me.

*****

I wanna finish this before the week ends because our emersion was almost there...