❄4❄

❄❄❄

It's been a week since I met you under the first snow, I didn't get to have anything from you.

I don't even know your name nor your age.

Why am I even still thinking about you?

It's been a week but you remain stuck in my mind.

Even your voice, your voice is still lingering in my ears like some last song that I wouldn't forget.

Strolling around the empty place of our shooting place.

We are now outside of the city, I don't remember the name of the place tho but the familiar feeling and sight of the tall trees, the warmness of the sun together with some cold breeze is making this place perfect.

The perfect cool green covered the area because of the trees is a really good sight.

But then I spot something on the bench, or rather someone.

Is my mind playing tricks on me?

Do I have to blink twice?

But I know what I am seeing.

So without thinking twice, I approach the place as a smile creep up my face.

Stopping in front of the bench.

You suddenly look up.

Meeting your eyes, my heart again increased it's beat as I can feel the bubbling excitement in my stomach.

"Hi noona" was all I muster to say as a pink hue suddenly covered your pretty face.

Bet you like it as I call you that.

But when you spoke. I guess it was my turn to turn red.

"Why are you calling me Noona? You are basically two years older than me"

You said as I felt like digging up some hole.

Well that wasn't my full fault.

I don't know your name.

But my embarrassment vanished when you suddenly chuckled.

And then I just realized.

Oh how I missed your voice.