❄12❄

❄❄❄

We were know getting ready for our performance on our stage recording, and I also know that you were there along with the crowd which just makes me more excited.

Suddenly Jin hyung approach me as we bicker each other until the other members also came gathering around.

"Junggguk suddenly became obsess with strawberry cheesecakes know a days" Jimin bluntly said making me blushed, maybe I'm too obvious.

"Who wouldn't want strawberry on top of cheese cakes anyway" said suddenly Taehyung hyung as he playfully wink at me.

Did he know?

We were now called out so we head to the stage already and I was at the back of the hyungs as Taehyung hyung was tailing behind me.

"Jungguk-ah, I know already, why are you hiding it from me?" he suddenly said out of nowhere making my brows furrowed.

I was about to ask him but I didn't get the chance since he already run ahead from me.

When we arrive at the stage, I then run my gaze on the hundreds of ARMYs inside who came to support us later.

I still remember what you were wearing as you post some selca of you.

Searching for you on the crowd, I sigh in relief when I finally spot you.

You were in the middle in the front area holding some ARMY bomb as mask were displayed in your face.

Everything went blurry around as all I can muster to see clearly is you..

Your beauty, your fresh look.

Just you, only you.

****

And then I just thought that I'm a hard stan... *deep sigh* ╮(─▽─)╭