❄14❄

❄❄❄

The members decided to visit you in the hospital on where you are confined with our manager hyung off course.

We were being careful as we put some disguise and went to enter on the back part of the hospital to avoid any attentions.

Thankfully the owner of the hospital participate with us as he also makes sure that no one will know about our visit.

I also plead them to visit you, I know they will be suspected.

But I don't care.

All I think right now is you making my head feels like spinning.

As we arrive I saw you sitting in the bed as some doctors where checking you up.

As soon as we arrive your gaze travel to me.

My eyes soften as I watch your bandage forehead.

The doctors soon went outside as our manager hyung followed him.

I then walk straight to you, but your eyes scream something that I can't decipher.

"No"
you whispered under your breath.

I know what will happen if I did this and you also know that's why you tried to stop me.

But whatever.

So I went close to you.

Staring straight into your eyes, then hug you.

I don't care if they are watching.

A shaky breath suddenly release from my mouth.

I can hear your heart beats due to how the room fall silent.

"Junggguk, not in front of them" you whispered but instead I hug you tightly as you clutch on my shirt.

After some minute I let go as I caressed your cheeks lovingly while watching you, tucking some lose strand behind your hair as my hands find the way to your soft hands squeezing it lightly as I try to reassure you.

"How are you?" my soft voice ring inside the silent room as you just smile warmly making my heart melt.

"I'm okay now Junggguk-ah" you said voice so soft under my ear, did you know that your voice is like a melody to my ear?

"You better be okay cheesecake" I said as I kisses the back of your hand and your bandage forehead making your face red as I can also feel blood rushed to my face.

I felt relief. You're okay.