Note 📖

So it is still not the end since I will be posting for the sequel cause I know you will be curious about what does the letter say right?

So I will post it last, but anyways all I want to deliver in this story is..

Our Idols is also humans, persons, have feelings and all.

They can be sad, depressed, in love, they will also need the feeling of being take cared.

So if our Idols will meet the girl they want to stay we don't have to interfere cause it is their relationship, and as a Fan, we don't have the rights to decide for whom our Idols will fall in love to. Let us not control them, cause being an Idol isn't that happy like what you were thinking. Its tiring, it has many rules they should follow.

But its their choice, Yes. It is, bit it doesn't mean that we really have to decide for them and manipulate them, as a fan, all we have to do is support them. Support for whom they want to love, support for what they like. Not criticise them and all.

Let's not be selfish, we know that our Idols can't be ours (Yoongi oppa (ㄒoㄒ))

But let's be open minded, cause we know that they gave up their happiness for others happiness.

So please, let's not be selfish.

And its not only for ARMYs out there, it's for all the fans out there (No matter what Fandom you are in)

Borahae, and lets be Happy and Healthy 💜💜💜