Chapter 3

"Come on (Y/N)-san, who's the lucky guy~" Rangiku purred. You frowned dropping the papers you had came to deliver to Hitsugaya. You and Komamura had been together for a little over a month and no one had really known. The last person you were going to tell was Rangiku.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you replied stubbornly bowing to Hitsugaya who nodded as he took the sheets of paperwork.

"Matsumoto quit bothering (Y/N)-san and get your paperwork done!" the white haired male demanded.

You gave him an appreciative smile. "Aww captain you're such a buzzkill." she whined poking his cheek. An irk mark appeared on his head as he snapped the pen he had been writing with in half.

"MATSUMOTO!!"

You ducked out of there as fast as you could. Maybe now she'd learn a lesson. You giggled to yourself. As much as Hitsugaya complained about his lazy subordinate you couldn't help but feel he probably enjoyed her company. You smiled at the thought making your way back the the seventh squad.

Iba had promised to help you spar and since you were free you decided now would be the best time to take him up on his offer. You just had to make a quick stop to report back to your captain and then you could go on your way.

You stopped by his door knocking softly. 

"Come in." A deep voice spoke. Sliding open the door you entered. Komamura was at his desk, zampaktou leaned against the wall right behind him.

He looked up giving you a smile as he directed his gaze back to the papers in front of him. You slid the door close moving over to his desk. You took a seat directly opposite of him. Placing your elbows on the desk you plopped your chin in your hands as you just gaze at him working so diligently. Every few seconds his ears would twitch in the most adorable way, you squealed internally at the scene.

Komamura was starting to feel a bit nervous at your stare. He looked up at you.

"(Y/N)-san?"

You blinked with a smile. "Hai!" you replied.

"Is there something on my face? You've been staring quite intensely."

"Ah, nothing's wrong, I just like looking at you." you chirped with a close eyed smile. Komamura blushed lightly looking away. "I-Is that so.."

You nodded jesting closer. "No need to be so shy taicho, we're lovers. I can do this all the time and you actually know about it now. "

You grinned until the last few words played back in your head. You flushed shuffling back.

"N-Not that I sneaking l-looks at you before or anything, c-cause that would b-be totally creepy. I-I woud never do s-such a thing!!" you said laughing boisteriously trying to play off your embarrassment. Komamura couldn't stop the smile that spread on his face as you rambled on with pink cheeks.

"You should really be careful around this woman Sajin." Tenken warned playfully. Komamura's smile only brightened. You were really something.

"(Y/N)-san." you halted turning to him shyly.

"Y-Yeah?"

He turned his chair to the side opening his arms to you. You blushed heavily as he just smiled encouraging you forward. You slowly stood, moving over to the side. You were a bit hesitant, was he really okay with this? Komamura never really seemed like the type to openingly show affection. You assumed it was because of his fear that people would reject him for his appearance.

Now was your chance, he was the one initiating it so there was no way he would push you away.

You moved forward hands reaching out as you wrapped them around his neck softly, buryng your face into his chest. You released a soft sigh at the feel of his large hands encircling your petite form. Your legs had rested on either side of his as you straddled him.

If someone had seen the both of you in such a position, it would be a bit awkward to explain. No doubt it would cause a scandal.

You didn't care.

All those years you had dreamed of being this close to him and you finally were. It was heaven.

One of his hands ran gingerly down you back causing you to shudder lightly as a soft breath escaped you.

"Are you alright?" he questioned a bit worried that he had been holding maybe a little too tightly. You nodded breathing in his musky scent with a giggle. "You smell a lot better than I imagined taicho."

Komamura laughed. "So you've imagined smelling me?" he inquired teasingly. You blushed pulling back. "N-NO! I-I j-just....I-I was curious!!" you defended. You puffed your cheeks looking away as he just continued to laugh lowly.

"You never seize to amuse me (Y/N)-san." His hand reached up gently stroking your (H/C) locks. Your blush only deepened as you burrowed back into his chest grumbling weakly at him for being so adorable.

"You're lucky I like you. " you muttered causing his smile to widen.

"I adore you as well." he expressed softly. Komamura held you a little tighter as you happily returned the embrace.

"Arigatou...taicho.." you whispered against his fur.