The Crazy Kitty

Type: Yandere catgirl Gumi x Male Reader

Requested by blademan9999

Author's Note: This must be the first Yandere catgirl Gumi x Reader oneshot on the Internet...if it's not, I'd like a link to another one, please.

And as it's probably the first Yandere catgirl Gumi x Reader, please cut me some slack...

~~~~~

You lived a life of luxury, in a huge mansion, with an army of servants. You were idolized by millions of girls. They were all your adoring fans, devoted entirely to you. Your name was everywhere and you were happy with your life, having recently married a wonderful young woman, a famous pop idol by the name of Hatsune Miku. Then came the package.

It was a Saturday morning when it came. Your wife was out with some of her rich girlfriends and you were enjoying a nice breakfast out on your huge patio. When your butler arrived with the large box, you raised an eyebrow and quickly grabbed the butter knife off of your plate, using it to cut the tape, noting the air holes punctured near the top of the box.

"Meow?" A girl with big, emerald coloured eyes pouted at you. She had furry, white-as-snow cat ears on the top of her head that twitched, making her look strangely adorable.

You didn't know it back then but she had mailed herself to your door. You didn't know it, but she had been watching you and your wife for months.

"Ahh!" You fell back onto your patio chair as the girl crawled out of the box, waving her long, white tail as she slowly inched towards you.

"Meow, I'm so hungry..." She squeaked, eyeing your plate of food. Her bright green hair fell over her eyes. You were confused, and by the looks of it, so was your butler, but you ordered him to bring a plate of the finest food in the house for your new cat-guest.

She curled up by your feet and purred. For some reason, you didn't find her behaviour to be bizarre; you were actually taking a liking to it. Though you wondered why she had ears and a tail...

"Can I stay here?" She asked, looking up at you.

Hesitantly, you reached into her head of green hair and tousled it. "S-Sure you can," you grinned. "What's your name, though? Do...do you have one?"

"I'm Gumi! Meow!" She fell back and rolled around like a kitten. Well, she was sort of a kitten, you told yourself.

You laughed softly at her adorable behaviour. She was wearing a little red collar and an orange dress. "I'm _______," you said.

"_______? Such a nice name, it makes Gumi want to purr!" She cuddled by your feet. Your butler bought the food and she meowed excitedly, eating the food with both her hands and occasionally only her mouth. For some reason, you didn't think this was weird at all. You actually liked it.

When your wife returned that eventing, you were asleep on the sofa with Gumi curled up beside you. The sound of Miku's shoes against the tiled floor woke you.

"M-Miku...?" You groaned, stirring. She didn't look too happy.

"_______, what is that...thing lying beside you?" She asked, untying her teal pigtails. You glanced down at Gumi, who was still sleeping soundly.

"This is a, um, a gift!" You said, nodding quickly and sitting up straight. "It's some cat thing that looks like a girl...or something."

Miku wrinkled her nose. "I don't like seeing it lying beside you like that."

"I'm sorry, she must've fallen asleep here...did you have a good time?"

You spent the evening with Miku, talking and having dinner and relaxing out by your pool. As you and your wife spent the remaining hours together, you didn't realize that Gumi had awoken, and you didn't notice her peering out at you as you sipped drinks by the pool, the glass doors separating you from her.

That night, Miku had just brushed her teeth and gotten ready to go to bed when you paced around the house, frantically searching for Gumi.

"It probably ran off somewhere," Miku mumbled. You did your best to ignore the blatant contempt laced in her words. "Maybe got run over by a truck or something."

"Miku," you furrowed your brow and she gaped at you, lying back on the bed.

"What?" She spat out. "This stupid cat thing's been here for less than a day and already it means more to you than I ever did!"

"Miku, that's not true!" You sighed softly. "I just...I'm worried about her."

"Well, if you care about me, you'll brush up and come sleep," Miku scoffed. "It'll show up when it wants to."

Nodding, you sauntered into the bathroom and washed up, brushing your teeth and flossing. It took you a while, about fifteen minutes, to get everything done. As you took the doorknob in your hand and began to turn it, you wrinkled your nose. Something smelled bad outside. Curious, you quickly pulled the door open and gasped.

Miku was lying by the foot of the bed, crumpled up, in a pool of blood. Her eyes and mouth were wide open and her face looked as if someone had ruthlessly scratched it till she bled. The same was done with her chest and legs.

"Meow~"

Your gaze snapped up to your bed. Gumi was lounging on it, grinning at you like the Cheshire Cat. Her cheeks and hands were bloody. She smiled at you and purred.

"Gumi, what happened here?" You croaked. Slowly, Gumi got off of the bed, standing on her two feet and not on all fours.

"You weren't supposed to listen to her, _______!" She mewled, walking up to you and grabbing your arms. "You're mine, don't you know that? Mine and mine only, meow..."

Before you could react, she pushed you to the ground and climbed onto you. The fact that your wife was dead still hadn't entirely registered in your mind. Gumi purred and dragged her fingers up your shirt, using her other hand to stroke your hair. She brought her mouth down to your cheek and licked you, coating your skin with her cool saliva as you panicked and shivered. She bit your cheek and you cried out. The blood on her hands covered your chest and she pulled your shirt up as she ran her tongue down your jawline and neck.

"G-Gumi..." You whispered. You didn't want her to do to you what she did to Miku.

Quickly, she pressed her finger to your lips and licked the blood off of your chest, going slowly. You didn't dare move. She slid her hands over your chest and started toying with your belt buckle with one hand. The other hand picked up a collar that was lying on the floor. She put it around your neck and leaned downwards, kissing you on the mouth.

Her lips were warm and soft but she kissed you roughly, like she wanted to take over you.

"They're all dead," she sang against your mouth. "Your adorning fans, your servants...now it's just you and me, darling, in this mansion, and I've got wonderful plans..."