xliv. bad bitch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
FORTY FOUT( BAD BITCH ! )

IT WAS COLD AND FROSTY OUTSIDE, AND OLIVIA WAS WRAPPED UP IN LAYERS AND LAYERS OF CLOTHING. Although the girl was no stranger to the cold, the kind of cold she was feeling was different. Tom wasn't lying when he told Olivia that England was freezing.

The two were hand in hand, walking along a pathway that was in between two fields. Tessa was running around like there was no tomorrow and Tom's family were in front, watching the crazy dog.

Olivia was loving every second of being in London, being with Tom and being with his family. She couldn't of wished for anything better.

Her hand tightened around Tom's as she leaned closer to him as they walked. The action seemed to go unnoticed by Tom, to Olivia, but he had felt her grip tighten and her body get closer and it only made him smile, but a dull ache was in his chest.

Something had been running about in Tom's mind ever since his mum had asked Olivia what she was doing when they went back to LA, if she had any filming for anything. Olivia told Nikki that she would be filming for Descendants 2 a week or two after getting back, which was news to Tom. He was adamant that Olivia hadn't mentioned it, told him, before but she had, it had come up in conversations a few times.

So when it was brought up and Olivia told Nikki she'd be in Vancouver for 4 months, Tom's brain went into overdrive. He couldn't stop overthinking and worrying about things. Why hadn't he taken in this information before? He was annoyed at himself more than anyone.

It was all he could think about since it was mentioned. He'd tried to forget about it but every time he was with Olivia, it would enter his brain again, so he was constantly thinking about it.

His girlfriend, who was still holding his hand tightly, had leant up and given Tom a kiss on the cheek. It was totally unexpected and Tom couldn't help but blush at the contact of her warm lips on his cold, red cheek.

"What was that for?" Tom nudged Olivia, while they continued to follow after his family. He looked down at the blonde girl who had a giant smile plastered on her face.

"I just really love you." Was simply the answer. Olivia smiled at Tom before looking back in front of her, taking in the scenery. Tom smiled, watching the girl, feeling the dull ache get worse. He loved her, more than he knew and the thoughts running through his head were killing him. He couldn't make them stop and moments like that made them a thousand times worse. Moments that made him love her even more.

Tom could barely reply. "I love you too." He whispered, Olivia just about hearing him. Little did she know, he had struggled just to say those three words back and his own thoughts were killing him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by sofiacarson, violetkennedy and 837,027 others

oliviastan i have no idea when this was taken but you guys should go watch our movie descendants !

view all 3,928 comments
tagged mitchellhopeofficial

mitchellhopeofficial watch the movie to see olivia be a bad bitch
oliviastan i am no such thing

username it still hasn't been on in the UK yet :(

username i ship those two so much, sorry tom

thecameronboyce you two look stupid
mitchellhopeofficial thank you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
i am so so sorry for not updating for a while but i had writers block for this chapter badly. anyway, it's finished and i hope you guys enjoy it. the last part is just a filler really, i didn't know what else to add lol