lxxi. just sex

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄
SEVENTY ONE — ( JUST SEX ! )

IT WAS LATE WHEN OLIVIA WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING. She woke up with her head pressed into her pillow with Tom's arm wrapped around her waist. His hand was resting against the skin of her stomach where the oversized t-shirt she was wearing had rode up around her torso. Olivia smiled at the feeling.

After sitting on her phone for a while, in Tom's arms, she decided to then try and get up without waking Tom. She slipped away from Tom's gentle grasp and quietly moved the clothes that were scattered along the floor.  Olivia slid on a pair of shorts that were still in her suitcase and exited the room, still being careful not to wake Tom. Once she got downstairs, she immediately made herself a coffee, feeling herself needing it the more she moved around. She then sat herself at the kitchen island and opened her laptop that was left there from the previous day. When she opened it, the first thing she noticed was that Violet was online on Skype so she didn't hesitate to call her best friend.

It only rang for a few seconds, Violets face then appearing on Olivia's screen. "My angel! How are you?" Violet immediately asked when she saw Olivia's smiley face.

"I'm tired, as usual. How are you?" Olivia asked. "You look radiant as ever."

"Stop it you." Violet blushed at her friends words. "So, how was your night? I saw that you and Tom had a bit of alone time." Violet said, smirking as she finished her sentence.

Olivia blushed, trying not the smile and give anything away. "It was nice, we had a good time out." She said, being vague.

"Is that all your going to tell me!"

"I don't know what else to say!" Olivia retorted. Both girls computers had then made the same sound as it notified them that Erin and Lola were now both online. Olivia quickly invited them to join their call. It only took a minute for the girls to join their call, now all three faces of Olivia's friends were on her screen making her smile even bigger.

"Oh my god! Hi!" Erin said, smiling as she leaned into the screen to get a better look as she was standing in her kitchen.

"Olivia was just telling me how amazing her night was with Tom." Violet said, making the other to girls smile. "Yes! Tell us everything." Lola added, waiting for Olivia to tell them about her date.

"I'll tell you what I told Vi, it was very nice, we had a wonderful time. I don't know what else to say?"

"Did you get lucky?" Erin wondered out loud, earning laughs from the other girls. When they noticed Olivia's silence, they took it as an immediate yes. "Oh, my. Liv! You did?"

"No way! Did you and Tom-"

"Guys! Shhhh!" Olivia quickly quieted them. Not wanting Tom to wonder in through their conversation. "Okay, yes we did...but no shouting about it, okay."

"I won't tell a soul, I promise." Violet said. "But tell us everything." She added.

"Gross." Lola piped in.

"I didn't mean like that, just you know, was is good?" Violet said, almost whispering.

"I mean, I don't know? I have nothing to compare it to." Olivia said, shrugging her shoulders. The girls were the only ones that knew Olivia hadn't done anything like that before. They were the only ones who now knew that Tom was her first. Everyone else had just expected that she'd done it previously, with Ryan at least but she never had. She never felt comfortable enough with him.