Real Life

A broken heart can't be fixed. That's how Chris's heart is, can't be fixed or replaced. Can't erase away the fact that Amelia, the love of his life cheated on him about a year ago. It's been almost a year but the pain was still there in his heart and it wasn't getting any better for him. He loved her truly,deeply and madly but she destroyed all his hope,trust and love just in a second. She betrayed him. A part of him still loves her but another part of him angry,betrayed and hurted by her. Why a part of him still loves her? Because he loved her more than anything? Because she was the reason of his happiness? Or all the  things of her that still in his house? Chris asked himself why a part of him still loves her even after she broke his love,promise mainly his heart. He believed that he moved on from the heartbreak that he is going through and moved on someone new to heal the pain,someone will not break his heart. After recalling back all the memories,he decided to make a decision. He decided to give her back all the things that she left in the house, the house that once they lived happily. At the first, he didn't have heart to do it but then he reminded himself that she's not in his life anymore, they both went in separate ways. Besides, there's a new woman in his life now, the woman that loving him now. He reminded himself that he can't love Amelia anymore while there's someone else in his life. He came to a conclusion that he must move on from the pain and focus on his next steps, with tears in his eyes for one last time by thinking of the person he loved once. He cleared all her things up and seal it in a box. He then realizes that he is still wearing the ring Amelia bought for him, it's a special ring for him always but not now. With the heart, he slipped out the ring from his finger and put it together in that box. The next, he made a call to his friend, Sebastian to help him out. Help him pass the box or the things back to Amelia.

______________________________________

Amelia in another side still in love with him and can't move on from the pain or the fact that he moved on. She cried like there's no tomorrow. She can't accept the truth that he moved on with someone else that quick just like their love didn't mean anything to him. She felt lonely and lost, like no one is there for her but then she remembered that Sebastian,Elizabeth and others are still there for her especially her new Bestfriend, Henry Cavill. She make herself busy always to forget everything but somehow she can't forget it. She wished that Chris could believe and understand her but she knows he won't. He won't believe that she didn't cheated on him. Only she the one knows the truth behind the cheating issue. The issue that broke her and Chris apart. At the same time she was happy for him, she was happy to see the smile back on his face again, the smile that faded because of her but that smile wasn't for her, It was for someone else.

If he is happy, I'm happy. She started to fake herself. She lied to herself mostly lied to everyone that she is fine.