Instagram + Real Life

Trois Familia (location)

liked by henrycavill, chrisevansimsebastianstan and 7,156,999 others

imsebastianstan and 7,156,999 others

amelia_ruby comer es vivir 💞

______________________________________

Trois Familia (location)

liked by elizabetholsenofficial,amelia_ruby,imsebastianstan and 9,087,002 others

amelia_ruby,imsebastianstan and
9,087,002 others

chrisevans I'm just too excited for food💞
______________________________________

Both of them laughed over the jokes Chris crack. "So how's life Chris?" Amelia smiled. "Well going fine but still there's something missing" Chris sigh while hinting at her. Amelia gave him a weak smile "oh okay". She got hint that he is talking about her. 'So
how's Henry? I hope he's treating you well" Amelia respond to his question with a sad smile "yea he's taking care of me um well". Chris nod and smiled at her sadly. He wished he had a chance to make everything right with Amelia and take care of her better than anyone but poor guy knows she will be more happy without especially after the pain he caused her. Eventhou it's heartbreaking but he's happy that Amelia got a life she deserves. A happy life.

Amelia and Chris stared at each other with an admiration. Both of them were staring each other like more than 4 mins. None of them broke the silence until Chris did " you're so gorgeous buttercup" Chris smiled at her. Amelia just chuckled by the nickname(buttercup) and said "thank you cap, well you too looking handsome as always" she winked at him and that cause Chris to smile shyly. Chris is happy that things going on well with Amelia and he have never been happy than living this beautiful moment with his best girl. Eventhou he lost his chance but he's happy that she's right in front of him on this moment. Living this moment with his best girl is all he wanted. Deep in his heart, he wish she was his.

They both started to spend time together as friends. They keep it private from media but definitely Henry and their respective friends knows about it. They became more closer than ever and both of them felt happiness while being each other side. They even felt that lost sparkle happening between both of them but they would brush it off to avoid awkwardness. But the more they spend time together, the more they feel in love not only as friends but just more than that. The felt the lost love rekindling between them. Will that change everything? Or it will be the same as normal?

Evening was normal till that one day came, Amelia and Henry's wedding.

A/n; we're in the end of the story now ^~^