Real Life

Flashback

Henry arrived at Chris house then he he knocked on the front door. Chris opened the door with his eyes widened. "Hey Chris, can I come in?" Henry asked Chris with a smile. Chris gave him a sad smile and nod "sure,come in".

"I just came here to invite you to my wedding tomorrow" Henry gave a nervous look "and i hope you will be there tomorrow. Please do come for the sake of me Chris. Umm i know it's awkward for you to be there but i want you to come. It's a humble request from me" Henry smiled at Chris. Chris nodded "i will-will be there." Chris looked up at Henry with teary eyes ans said "henry, please take a good care of her. She deserves happiness and love in her life. I know that you will give her the happiness that I failed to gave her. Take care of my best girl Henry. Take care of that angel" Chris smiled at Henry.

Henry smiled and walked out.
______________________________________

Present

Everyone gathers at Henry and Amelia's wedding. They're waiting for the arrival of bride. Henry took a glance over Chris, who was sitting with his fellow friends including Sebastian and Elizabeth. Chris smiles at Henry, he was happy for Henry and Amelia eventhough deep down his heart was broken into pieces. Henry smile back. There she was wearing a beautiful white dress while walking down the aisle with a smile on her lips that immediately falls when she saw Chris standing at the corner.

She gave him a smile with her teary eyes

Chris raise his upper eyebrows and smiles at her

Chris raise his upper eyebrows and smiles at her. He was happy that finally she deserves happiness in her life eventhough a part of wishes he's the one who wait down at the aisle for her instead of Henry. Amelia stood infront of Henry.
Henry smiles at her "you look gorgeous Ams" and she smile at him.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill and Amelia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Ruby in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife.”

Skip forward

"Do you Amelia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Ruby , take Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

Amelia was shivering and doesn't have a strength to face this but somehow she did it.

"I take you as my wedded husband to share my life with you, and pledge that I will love, honor, and care for you in tenderness and affection in all the varying circumstances of our lives."

"I acknowledge my love and respect for you and invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise always to recognize you as an equal individual and always to be conscious of your development as well as my own. I shall seek through kindness and understanding to achieve with you the life we have envisioned."

And "Do you Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill , take Amelia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Ruby to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"
______________________________________

A/n: we're almost in end of the story now! Those names of Henry and Emilia Clarke are their full name except for Emilia I change Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke to the character's name Amelia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Ruby...