Instagram + Real Life

henrycavill it's our movie time🎞

Tagged: amelia_ruby

______________________________________

Henry and Amelia spend almost 2 and half hour watching of their first movie screening together. They both were happy that the audience (their fans) enjoyed the movie. They even high-5 for the success of their movie.

And now it's time for their interview and press meet of the movie. They both got up from their seat and went up to the stage.

"Let's hear it for Henry Cavill and Amelia Ruby" the host announced

"Let's hear it for Henry Cavill and Amelia Ruby" the host announced. The fans were cheering and clapping their hands for both of them. Henry and Amelia were absolutely happy to see their fans supporting them.

Then the fans and media begins to ask them questions, most of it was about their movie but when there was a question popped up about their "relationship", they both just looked at each other and laughs off. They quoted them as "Best Friends" and hugged.

In the middle of the press meet, the theater lights went off. Everyone was shocked and scared suddenly a video of little Amelia popped in big screen. Amelia's eyes were widened by what she was seeing. The video begins with little Amelia's first day on earth then it continues with all the cute moments of her childhood.

Henry kneeled down and with a bouquet of roses in his hands "Amelia, since the day I saw you, I lost myself to you. That was the day I know there was a sparkle between us. I have never been this happy in my life, let just say it was really a miserable one but all that changed when you entered my life. You brought a new spirit into me. You brought me sunshine when I only saw rain. You brought laughter when I only left pain. In all my difficult times, you were there for me when no one did. So Amelia Ruby, will you be my girlfriend ?" Henry asked Amelia. Amelia was shocked by what's happening.

Fans were screaming "lia say yes" at Amelia. It took a minute Amelia to think, she was still in love with Chris but when she was broken and miserable, he wasn't there for her but Henry was. When she cried, he was there to comfort her. When she was down, he was there to support and be her side. When she didn't want to smile, he made her smile. When she didn't want to laugh, he cracked jokes to make her laugh. He basically made everything just to see her beautiful smile. She wasn't only beautiful out but her inner self is the most beautiful thing. Henry admired her for that.

Without thinking more about it, Amelia smiled and said "Yes"

Chris,Sebastian and Elizabeth were there in a shock. They almost went inside the theater but frozed when Henry proposed to Amelia.

Chris had tears in his eyes. He was broken for real this time. He could feel his heart crushing into pieces. He lost her.

Elizabeth touched his shoulder "Chris i-". "No liz, She deserve happiness in her life. She went through alot of pain because of me. Let her be happy but one thing for sure, I will always love her. Chris smiled sadly at Elizabeth then walked out from there. It was an end for his love.

______________________________________

A/n; I'm sorry Chris but don't worry, it's not the end sweetie 😉