Real Life

"No" Henry said.

The whole crowd looks at Henry with a shock and some of them were whispering to each other.

Amelia immediately looks up at him "Henry-what you are you doing? What's wrong with you?". She was totally in disbelief and shocked when Henry said that. "Nothing wrong Amelia Ruby" Henry smile at her. "Then why you said no?" She frowns at him. "How can I marry you when your heart belongs to someone else  Ams?" Henry smiles at her sadly, tears welled up in his eyes.

Flashback

Henry walk towards the table to take paper towels. While looking out, Henry's eyes caught Amelia's diary. He took that diary and smile. He wants to see her diary to get some clues about what she likes maybe to surprise her on their honeymoon but unfortunately something else caught his eyes.

His heart broke into pieces when he read that. That one particular line broke him down "I wish I can love Henry but unfortunately my heart belongs Chris. He is the one my heart chose not Henry" Finally Henry get to know that Amelia love Chris not him. Tears were streaming down on his cheeks.

He wonder why she still agreed to marry him eventhou her heart belongs to someone else

He wonder why she still agreed to marry him eventhou her heart belongs to someone else. Then he slide to the next page and finally understood why did she agreed. It was because she wanted to pay back all the pays Henry has done for her and also she didn't want to break his heart because Amelia knows how painful it is. She also wrote a line "who knows I might fall in love with Henry after getting married to him like I will try just like how I'm trying till now".

Henry couldn't believe that Amelia is sacrificing herself just not to hurt his feelings. That woman literally sacrifice her own feelings for him well there's no one have done sacrifices for Henry except his parents but now his best girl is doing that for him. He wants to marry Amelia and have a life with her but it's totally unfair for her. She loves Chris not him. But this time Henry the one decide to sacrifice. Instead of making her life miserable, he plans to reunite Chris and Amelia. It's a heartbreaking moment for him but he wanted his best girl to have a happy life with someone she truly loves.
______________________________________

Henry smiles at Amelia "go sweetheart ,run away to the love of your life. Enough sacrificing your feelings and your life for me. I  want you to be happy doll, if you're happy I'm happy too. I just want my best girl to have all the happiness in her life. Now go love, make your move" Henry kisses her forehead and Amelia hug him. She just don't have anything to payback all the help Henry done for her  she kisses his cheek.

Henry took Amelia's hand in his and walk towards Chris. There he was standing with a shock reaction "Ruby" Chris whisper "Christopher" Amelia look at him with teary eyes. For the first time, they both look each other with so much love.

A/n: I just love Henry ❤ sorry Evans but I still love you more okay