Phone Call + Real Life

CHRIS
                           Hey Seb

                        SEBASTIAN
               Hey Chris, how are you?

                             CHRIS
                  I'm good bro! You?

                        SEBASTIAN
                     I'm good too bro

                             CHRIS
                  Erm.. Seb,can you
              come over to my house ?

                         SEBASTIAN
              Is everything okay Chris?

                              CHRIS
                  Just come over Seb!
                       I will tell you

                          SEBASTIAN
                 Okay Chris! I will be
                   there in few mins

_______________________________________

Sebastian arrived at Chris house and knocked the door. Chris open and welcomed his friend inside. Sebastian hugged him and took a seat on the couch while Chris went kitchen to get something for them to drink. Chris came back and gave Sebastian a beer can. Then,Chris sat on a chair across Seb. "So bro! anything important?" Sebastian asked Chris while drinking his beer. Chris nodded his head "Seb, can you help me?" Chris asked Seb.  "Sure Chris, what do you want me to help?". Chris looked down and pointed his index finger towards the box "help me pass this box to Amelia, all her things are inside the box. Can you help me?" he asked Sebastian who has a shocked reaction. "Ch-chris, did you really moved on from Amelia or you just pretending like you moved on? " Sebastian asked him. "No Seb, I don't love Amelia anymore..I only love Laira, she is the one for me! " he said with a serious tone. "But Chris just give a chanc.." before Sebastian could finish his words, Chris interrupted him "no Sebastian!  I'm done with her. She is no longer in my life. I hate her, I f*ckin hate her! She is a cheater" Chris screamed. Sebastian was shocked and didn't expected that Chris moved on, he thought that Chris was still in love with Amelia but he was wrong. Chris immediately regrets his tone "I-im sorry Seb, I-i really can't.. If you can help me, please send all her things back to her" Chris asked Sebastian for the one last time and Sebastian nodded "s-sure Chris, I will". Then, Chris apologized at him. Sebastian hugged him and told Chris that he understands his situation and there's nothing to apologize. Chris said thank you and hugged Sebastian. The next, Sebastian took the sealed box and walked out from Chris house. Sebastian wasn't ready to see Amelia especially with the box which full of her things that she left in the house she stayed with the love of her life. He thought that Chris might keep her things as a memory but seems like it didn't mean anything to Chris, more like Amelia didn't mean a single thing to him. The next Sebastian lead his way to Amelia's house. He wasn't ready to see how Amelia going to react. He can't do anything because both of them are his friends. Even if he wants to convince them, somehow he will fail terribly because of Chris's stubbornness. Sebastian prayed that soon they both will get back together.

Few minutes later, he arrived at Amelia's house and pressed the door bell. In few seconds, Amelia opened the door " hey sebby! What a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here" she asked him with a smile on her face. Sebastian gave her a sad smile and felt bad for her because he knows that her smile is gonna fade after telling the reason he came for.