Instagram + Real Life

liked by elizabetholsenofficial,   henrycavill and 7,272,153 others

   henrycavill and 7,272,153 others

amelia_ruby this is beyond beautiful

username4 this is so beautiful 😍

username20 henry keep on liking all her pics.. this is just something more than friends

elizabetholsenofficial i miss you bebe
amelia_ruby i miss you too WAkaNDA
elizabetholsenofficial i hate you lia 😑

henrycavil beautiful just like you 😉
amelia_ruby you won't stop 😑
username77 omg!! They are flirting
username89 I shippp #henria
username53 Henry is still better than her "ex" she should date him
↪username10 i hope you move on from the past and live happily Amelia. I just love you

robertdowneyjr this is so beautiful
amelia_ruby just like me😋
imsebastianstan JOKE OF THE YEAR🤣
↪amelia_ruby i fuckin hate you SEBASTIAN 😑

username24 i wonder who brought her there. I guess it's Henry

chrishemsworth meet up soon shortie Lia! Missing you lots
amelia_ruby I miss you too hanmer head 😝

username6 none of them showed love on Chris's new post of Laira but they are showing it all on this cheater who hurted their friend.. they are so ungrateful
username63 you dumbass! They might never liked his post but they still love him and they also will love Amelia because she is also their friend..

View all 9280 comments

______________________________________

Amelia and Henry were enjoying the scenery of lake and mountains.  Amelia might pretend to be happy in social life but in real she isn't. She is broken and miserable. Henry looked at Amelia that lost in her thoughts.

" Amelia, why did you try to kill yourself?" Henry asked. Amelia didn't answer instead turned to him with tears rolling down her cheeks "Ams hey, wh-what happened?" Henry cupped her cheeks. "I-i can't do it anymore Henry I cant. I'm tired of pretending being happy but in real I'm not. I'm an useless person, I just don't deserve to be happy anymore" Henry had tears in his eyes,he felt so bad for her. He could see the pain in her eyes. He immediately pulled her into hug. Amelia cried in his arms, "shh, it's okay Ams, it's okay. It's gonna be fine". Henry pulled away and kissed her forehead. "You're the strongest woman I've ever seen Ams, you must be stronger than before to face this. I want to see the old Amelia back again. I just want you to be happy Ams. If you ever need someone to share your problems, remember, I'm always here for you. I will be with you no matter what" Henry smiled.

Amelia smiled and hug Henry "thank you so-".
"If you thank me again, I swear, I will kill you". Amelia chuckled "okay Superman,I'm sorry". "My god this girl won't stop" Henry joke and earned a laugh from Amelia. Amelia looked at Henry "But Henry, why do you have to do all this for me? Why you care so much about me than others? Why you have to sacrifice yourself for me sometimes? Amelia asked Henry. Henry looked into her eyes "Because I love you Ams, I love you so much."
(Damn! Henry wished he could say it out loud)

"Henry are you okay?" Amelia shakes up Henry from his thoughts. "Uh- I'm fine Ams, sorry. Um I do all this because you're my friend Ams, you're my favourite person" Henry smiled. Henry wished that he could express his feelings to her but he knows "good things take time "