Real Life

"She is perfectly fine and free to go home" Doctor Teresa said. Henry thanked her and got out from the room, he went to the patient's room to see Amelia. He stood at the corner of the door and took a look at Amelia whose lost in her thoughts. He smiled at the strong and beautiful woman right infront of his eyes. She is the most important person in his life now. Henry asked himself " am I falling for her?" He smiled to himself. The next he went into the room.

"Hey Ams, how you feeling now?" Henry asked Amelia while taking a seat on the chair beside her bed. " I'm feeling much better Henry, thank you s-".
"Ah ah, remember there's no thanks between best friends" Henry winked at Amelia and she smiled.

"C'mon Ams, let's go" Henry said while holding Amelia's hand. Both of them walked out from the room and make their way to the car park area.

The car ride was slow. Henry was admiring the sleeping Amelia beside him while driving. He smiled at the way she sleeps and those cute snores of her making him chuckle. He never admired someone like this before,all this was new for him. Henry knows that he has a very strong feelings for Amelia, a very special feel. He still remember the day she saw her for the first time,they day he lost himself to Amelia Ruby. It was "love at first sight ".  
     "i ℓσsτ мysєℓƒ ωнєท i sαω нєr"

He felt so bad for Amelia especially when some people blaming her without knowing the truth about the cheating scandal. The main reason he fall inlove with Amelia is because of the person she is, strong,bold and kind. A part of him wants admit to Amelia about the feelings he developing for her but he knows good things does take some time. Henry knows that Amelia still haven't fully moved on yet but he hopes she get herself out from the past asap.

Henry knows that Amelia is stressed and broken so he decided to bring her somewhere just to get herself off from all the negative vibes. He decided to bring her to a place which filled with peace and harmony.

Henry drove all the way to the  destination.