Real Life

Flashback

Henry took Amelia's hand in his and walk towards Chris. There he was standing with a shock reaction "Ruby" Chris whisper "Christopher" Amelia look at him with teary eyes. For the first time, they both look each other with so much love.

Chris wiped her tears and cups her cheeks " Hi mother of dragons" he winks at her. Amelia chuckled "well hello to you star spangled man". Chris laughed and both stares each other with happy tears. They smiled at each other with full of love for the first time.

Amelia hugged him tightly "I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm so-" Chris shushed her "hey it was my mistake baby doll, I'm sorry for leaving, and not keeping trust on you. I regret why I didn't understand you that  day. If I did trust you that day, I wouldn't lose you sweetheart but I promise you that I will make it up to you and make you happier than ever. I'm sorry love, I'm sorry.
I really missed you my buttercup and I love you so much more than you do. Can you believe it? You're with me now? The #Chria ship is back again" Amelia laughed at his goofiness. She felt complete now, she finally got back to her home.

"Yes, you dork, I love you so much Evans. I didn't stop loving you, I love you forever Evans. My ego might made me to move on from but my heart never did because it belongs to you. Forever yours." Amelia smiled at him.

"So, It's Never Too Late for me to make it up with you right future Mrs.Evans?" Chris winked at her and smile. Amelia chuckled "nope, It's Never Too Late Mr.Evans".

Henry smiled at Chris and Amelia while clapping for them along with the crowd. He was happy for his best girl that finally she finally found her happiness that she lost even thou his were brought gone with her. She deserves to be happy.

Amelia and Chris, both smiled at Henry with tears in their eyes and said "thank you so much Henry. We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for you. Thank you so much" Henry smiled back and hugged both " I love you both so much. You guys were meant to be together and Chris, please take care of my best girl okay? If she cries, I swear I will use my superman power to kill you capsicle" Chris laughed "trust me Henry, I will make her happy. It's my promise to you" Henry smiled and hug Chris.

A/n; Happy ending!  Henry is my hero ♥️👏🏻